Thread: Wipeout fusion mod program

Default Wipeout fusion mod program

Does anyone still have the mod program to change stats on the ships, and then return it to a disk?

PSN ID
    slimjim2097

No, this program you could change numbers for about 50 stats, the reborn the disc. I wanted to make a couple versions of the game.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    manolis_angel

https://mega.nz/file/uFAVjQwK#f3RQF9...z7qy9QwboV9CRk

Couldn't attach it so I uploaded it on Mega. On the other thread someone had made more progress and could do this in a cleaner way than me but I don't know what is public from that work.
    Also I didn't expect anyone to use this forum for this kind of thing so I hadn't uploaded it here. Anyway, hope it works, other people understood the instructions sooner or later.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

And sorry but I must add.
    Thank the discord AGRF network for that, I asked tem if he could take a look at your post
    We would be awesomely glad to welcome you Al, one of these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Arh also I forgot.
    Could you please come next year for avalon, at asa's place? Bois would like to try your hd custom negCon
    Obviously asa didnt know how it works anymore when I wanted to try em a few months ago.
    Would be cool
    Last edited by kanar; 2nd September 2024 at 08:32 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    manolis_angel

Is that the one that had an on/off switch for throttle?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

WelI I remember a br button, for real but sadly the whole stuff didnt turn on and we gave up quickly

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    manolis_angel

I remember seeing a picture or video of it somewhere here, but as they say, what is uploaded on the internet stays on the internet unless you want it to. Maybe I could search.

Wow, thanks for all the replies! When I get a computer I’m going to try and make a good, fast,fusion game. The box Artaud has only works on the ps3. A Cronusmax can convert it to work on other systems as I had it working on omega. There isn’t a BR button, but there is a dpad right And button swap so you can tap both buttons faster (left dpad and b burton. ALSO, even better, when turning left in the air with the analog, tap right on the b button (overrides turn), and you have performed a left right left. If I find the paper instructions I’ll post the function of that device.

- - - Updated - - -

I will think about the Avalon trip. What is the date for that? What games are played? I don’t want to hurt Arnaud’s feelings though lol !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Hey Al, so cool to read you

Here : https://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sh...he-avalon-2025

Arnaud would be so glad if you could make it, you mean so much to him
    Also please consider discord, I know it's a place for young people mostly, but we ancient we can also make some use, and fun of it
    See you!

Hey, I changed these stats a long time ago for the wipeout fusion part of the tournament. I made is so the the more damage you had, the more you slowed down your top speed. However, I had no damage from weapons, just the slowdown from getting hit. this way, your driving ability to stay off walls was the most important factor for your energy, and the weapons still slowed you down. Regardless of this, I was wondering if you knew what ALL of the changeable statistics mean?