PDA

View Full Version : stolen game's, consoles, n used PSN Name.

DJ Techno
29th March 2015, 03:00 AM
On the dates between November 25 and February 1, 2015

I have had a PsP Go, PA Vita, both PsP American model and French European model stolen
All PS3, PS2, PS1, PsP games stolen by the action of roommates Steven Sims and dessire g
Gootman. (got the last name misspelled fix it later)

On February 9 through the 15
I have been getting emails of activities from the Vita. But not the Go or PSP"s.

If anyone contacted me on PS network. It's not been me. I have not even been on the network since I moved in December 2014.

I am going to reload into rebuilding the Wipeout set.

Yes AL. They got the Go you gave me years ago n thr euro PsP n dish for trying Wipeout pal, special edition etc.

I'm also gonna do a post of any magic the gathering players. Both America n afar. Looking for cards n cards of mine were stolen as well.

blackwiggle
31st March 2015, 06:56 AM
Sad to hear you got ripped off DJ.
If I were you I would contact Sony immediately and notify them of the theft, have your account frozen, otherwise if the thieves have been causing trouble under your user name, your user name [tied to your ISP] will be banned from using the PSN....not only that, if you were lucky enough to get your gear back, you will find that Sony had bricked it [All your ID is the motherboard serial number of each PS3/ VITA etc - Sony detects it trying to connect and refuses], so it would be basically useless for playing online.