PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Frozen is it overrated, your opinion?

Snakenator1
13th May 2014, 07:02 PM
The highest ever grossing Disney film ever produced and soon to have a Broadway musical, many people I know say its overrated, boring, dull etc. I dare never have my girlfriend meet them, or else that is their last moment on Earth.

Out of curiosity then who here has seen Frozen? I have, and it is now my 3rd favourite film (1st is The Fox and the Hound for the curious).
What did you guys think of it? good, bad, neutral? Also any opinions on the viral videos flying around on the internet related to its most popular song?

Knux_Chaotix
13th May 2014, 08:14 PM
I fell in love with Frozen. Everything about it. I cried in the cinema and everything lol. But Im possibly the biggest kid you'll ever meet lol. I love my Disney movies ^_^ I have a lot of friends who didnt like Frozen / said it was overrated etc, but I beg to differ. I thought it was fantastic.

Dirtbag
14th May 2014, 04:36 AM
Me and my Girlfriend are huge fans of anything and everything animated, with a special place in our hearts for the originals, for example, The AristoCats. But as much as we love the oldies the newer ones, Frozen included, are still amazing feats of animation, nothing short of the amazing work Disney has done for decades. So ya, we loved it and it's one of our favorites. From listening to other peoples criticism it seems like they have certain expectations of a Princess Disney animation that can't be skewed in any form or fashion. Personally I love how they are taking things in a more "hip" kind of "Our generation" mood, even if the setting is of the late 1800's(?).