PDA

View Full Version : back after an incredibly long break!

TheFrostE
3rd May 2014, 01:03 PM
wow! its been so long since ive been here I dont recognize alot of names! so whats everybody doing nowadays, where are all my old pilot buddies at and are we still playing a ton of wipeout!? I dont have my ps3 unfortunately any more but I do have my vita and a ps4 and still rock 2048 along with the ps one titles as well.

in anycase , I gotta get to meet alot of you still! and race! ill hopefully be back doing wipeout videos for my youtube again now that 1.7 is out for ps4 and the last ones I did were from the last wz convention in VT at Als.

for you ps3,psp,ps4 vita gamers. my twitch is also doing a giveaway with 31 more chances at a psn 10$ card. all you gotta dis follow and your in. ill do the drawing when the goal is hit. http://twitch.tv/thefroste and hit me up on psn @ thefroste if you wanna get some 2048 time in...I knowww its not fun like pure or hd but its all I got atm!

Snakenator1
3rd May 2014, 07:43 PM
Ooooh a pilot returns then :)

Well we haven't raced yet but I'm still part of the new generation of pilots here :P But I hope we can get some races with each other in the future.
Its so awesome to me to see people who have been inactive return :D welcome back! hope we can be great friends.

TheFrostE
4th May 2014, 01:34 AM
ya,im a bit oldschool here, just alot of life things going on, baby daughter on the way, moving, yattayatta. good to see wz still alive and kicking though. good to meet ya!

possesed13
4th May 2014, 08:21 AM
welcome back froste... im also new pilot in here! havent seen you online yet although these days i havent been online my self much! :)
wipeout still rules ...

Hellfire_WZ
4th May 2014, 09:05 AM
Good to see you back dude! :)

Juissi
4th May 2014, 06:19 PM
Oooh man, you ain't the only one who made a comeback after a two-year hibernation...

My sincere and warm welcome to you as well, TheFrostE! :rock

stin
5th May 2014, 08:05 AM
I`m still alive and welcome back :)

stevie:)

Jonny
5th May 2014, 09:19 PM
Welcome back
I thought it woud be unpolite to do nothing ;)

JABBERJAW
12th May 2014, 05:33 PM
If a Feisar opens up in the challenge, I'm sure Froste would be interested

XBARNSTERX
13th May 2014, 11:38 AM
Hey Froste same here man. Started playing again a couple of weeks ago. Hd fury only though...not into the handheld console really. Why no 2048 on ps3? :(
Lol anyway good to see you back :)