PDA

View Full Version : Any hardcore or hardstyle listeners here?

KronicReaper
14th April 2014, 06:56 AM
I have a great question to the folks of WZ. Are you listeners of hardcore or hardstyle dance music?

Knux_Chaotix
14th April 2014, 10:07 AM
I love Hardstyle, Hardcore and Happy Hardcore. Metal wasnt heavy enough or good enough for me lol. In fact at the end of June, me and a few friends are heading over the water to The Netherlands for Defqon1, no words to explain how excited I am!!! 3 days of non stop raving!!!

mistroboy
14th April 2014, 11:33 AM
I use to listen to a lot of hardcore, Angerfist, Korsakoff etc... but now as i have got older i mostly listen to metal. Angerfist is a solid DJ though still love his stuff would love to go to Dominator Festival one day!

Knux_Chaotix
14th April 2014, 11:54 AM
Angerfist is headlining Defqon1 this year!!! EXCITED!!!

mistroboy
14th April 2014, 04:00 PM
I saw him play at the arches back in Glasgow! Defqon1 looks a hell of a lot of fun Enjoy it! :D

Knux_Chaotix
14th April 2014, 06:18 PM
I was offered tickets to the Glasgow gig but after my experience at Fantasia at The Arches I decided against it. You cant be that far from me location ways then lol

mistroboy
14th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Ahhh yes live near glasgow well outside it at least " lanarkshire" to be more specific but do have family members that live in Edinburgh (: The arches can be a wild place at times and i don't really blame you lol!

Synergy2048
15th April 2014, 03:18 AM
Though I'm mostly a trance listener. I do enjoy Hardcore, especially by Angerfist. When it comes to Eliminator game modes on WipEout HD/Fury, I switch over to that hard destructive bass everytime.

Knux_Chaotix
15th April 2014, 03:57 AM
Im a Trance baby at heart, always will be #TranceFamily and all that lol. Saw Armin Van Buuren not too long ago and going to Creamfields too this year purely for the A State Of Trance tent. Heres hoping Cosmic Gate play some of their older stuff!!!