PDA

View Full Version : Harimau Vs. FEISAR Thread (Equilibrium - Final Round)

Defjukie16
8th January 2014, 10:49 PM
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3683/9069007880_2304dcfef8.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/1991willy1991/9069007880/)
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8255/8649770918_92c5341df1.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/1991willy1991/8649770918/)

It comes down to this, welcome to the Harimau Vs. FEISAR thread. Everyone apart of these two teams on Equilibrium have to sound off that they're still in the tournament here and connect with your team members!!! (On Time, Circuit, Anything)

Cipher
8th January 2014, 11:08 PM
Still in here, we're planing on a saturday 11th of january run somewhere in the evening of GMT, let us know if it works for you ;)

Cipher

TheConzio
9th January 2014, 08:17 AM
How many replacements were there for Feisar in their recent races against Icaras? Will all the originals be here this time?

Knux_Chaotix
9th January 2014, 08:59 AM
I think at least 2 were replacements. Not sure about who will / wont show. Hopefully the original pilots to come along for the final. Be a shame if they missed it.

TheConzio
9th January 2014, 09:59 AM
Well, if they happen to not show up, I'll be happy to be a replacement.

keg_11
9th January 2014, 10:08 AM
I'm still OK to race, however I will be unavailable in-between 5.30AM and 12.30PM GMT on Saturday (work).

And I REALLY hope we can get all of the pilots quickly and easily. I don't really want to stay up 'till the wee hours of the morning waiting for the numbers to race.

Cipher
9th January 2014, 10:19 AM
are those AM or PM times keg?

Cipher

Knux_Chaotix
9th January 2014, 12:04 PM
I dont mind being a reserve in case things dont go to plan seeing as Im pretty much ready to go 24/7. Just gimme a shout if Im needed.

vlhad13
9th January 2014, 03:00 PM
I will be available all day :)

a pleasure to race with you guys :)

Cipher
9th January 2014, 04:50 PM
will do knuxy, keep your skype open ;) and conzio, keep your twitter open i guess :p
and i'm guessing you mean "available" instead of unabailable Vlhad ?
Colonel is also set to go for saturday :)

List of confirmed players so far;
Keg_11
Vlhad
Colonel
Greevb
me

Stil awaiting confirmation from;
Luedism
Ubervoyager
cam-let
Luedism
JonnydotB
Mietepiet

i'll contact ubervoyager on PSN, don't have the other feisar pilots though, so if the feisar pilots could try to contact them that would be great :) (i'll shoot luedism and mietepiet a msg on psn for harimau as well, although i'm still worried about mietepiet =/)

Cipher

vlhad13
9th January 2014, 04:56 PM
available all day :D

Colonel
9th January 2014, 04:56 PM
I'll be here on Saturday so any time is good for me. Harimau Racers Club FTW :g

Greevb
9th January 2014, 06:28 PM
Saturday works for me too, nothing planned the day and evening. Though maybe it'd be more prudent to use a Teamspeak or Ventrilo server perhaps for easier team communication in races. Just thinking it's better then the Bluetooth keyboard chat. I was actually debating about renting a server and have it paid by month, for better communication or events in general. After being on this forum maybe a month now and racing, meeting, talking with fellow speed heads that even organize events not just for the newer wipEout but even the originals. Just a friendly, active atmosphere. Also I've been working on a Spreadsheet program to display calender and time of day; this then can be edited by each team member participating and at the start of the week every pilot enters in which days and times they have free to race and from each pilots responses we can hopefully establish a solid date for both teams to get it on. I also work with this underground radio show and have been toying with mixing some music myself; seeing as the show has to be 1 hour long XD

Though I still have to ask, which circuit and speed are we racing at?

Cheers,
-Greevb

Colonel
9th January 2014, 08:13 PM
I vote we do the Grand Circuit tracks.

Greevb
9th January 2014, 08:40 PM
I'll certainly second that vote sir.

Cipher
9th January 2014, 10:40 PM
any is fine with me, just not circuit from hell, cuz that looks like a mess :p
And i wont be recording this one sadly, my matrox has failed me and is giving me ridiculous input latency making me fly horrible, so if anyone else could record that would be awesome! :)

Cipher

AGSys
9th January 2014, 10:51 PM
Good luck guys! :D

Luedism
10th January 2014, 02:58 AM
Im definitely IN ! ' GMT evening ' ? Has there been a time set yet? ~Go Team Harimau~

Cipher
10th January 2014, 09:53 AM
well…. my family likes to be difficult and change up plans.. i am now no longer available saturday evening…
Will have to be in the early afternoon if possible, otherwise i can't attend =/

Cipher

Jonny
10th January 2014, 09:57 AM
I have time atr this weekend, next weekend would be bad

Mietepiet
10th January 2014, 08:02 PM
I'm back and availeble all weekend.
@Luedism: since you posted first, I'll give you priority to race the final (I signed up as reserve player as well)

UberVoyager
10th January 2014, 11:26 PM
I'm here, I have been busy with school and homework this week, but I think I will be available almost every weekend from this date. I vote for Grand Circuit ;)

Luedism
11th January 2014, 02:07 AM
So it sounds like a definite time has yet to be established,
but since it's the weekend I don't have anything stopping me from staying up late or getting up early.
Just need to know when in GMT and I can adjust accordingly.....

Greevb
11th January 2014, 02:33 AM
Likewise, I'm up now at just past 4:20 GMT +1 ;) practicing Grand Circuit I'm assuming is what we're racing at Rapier. Let me know if it's Phantom or another. Apologies, it's Phantom correct due to the final round? I'll change over now.8)

Oh and my PSN name is blue under the pilot list for FEISAR as a PSVita user. Though I simply requested that as a team FYI just in case something came up and I had to race the match on the Vita. Though tomorrow or whenever, I'll most likely 97% use the PS3 hardwired Ethernet into modem.

Looking into now how to record races as well, hope to record some practice runs and the match tomorrow hopefully. :)

Also an update on the Calender Spreadsheets I've been working on that can be uploaded and edited by users, different layouts I'm toying with designed for different tournament ideas for each wipEout game. Results soon! :g

See you on the tracks then, well kinda ;)
Regards,
-Greevb

"Warning: Operation of A-G craft and devices places abnormal levels of stress on nervous pulmonary systems, which can result in one or more of the following physiological symptoms: Pupil dilation, uncontrolled endorphin release, and sleep loss."

Jonny
11th January 2014, 09:58 AM
Haha, I read that on the Fusion cover :D

So we are racing tomorrow 12PM GMT?

Greevb
11th January 2014, 10:19 AM
Lol this tournament and organization.
Me <- up all night racing, working on things and stimmed. Then wakes up just 1hr before undetermined match start time lmao :g

Let me get some food and my morning fix, see how occupied the tv will be. If so I'll just move my PS3 to my room so my flat mates can use it while I chill on PSN for the match. 8)

-----------

I'm just going to jump in a quick shower but I'm on PSN, should be on the rest of the day.

Cipher
11th January 2014, 11:50 AM
Life has been kind of striking, but we're doing this on sunday now? o_O
I'm all confused, thought it was today?

I'll be on the PS3 , what about 3PM GMT?

Cipher

Colonel
11th January 2014, 11:52 AM
3 PM today is fine with me. I'd rather do it today, I've got stuff to do tomorrow.

Greevb
11th January 2014, 11:59 AM
It's no worries, I mean understandable every pilot has school, works, etc. to balance and time zones. I'll be online and no problem enjoy a race today at 15hr GMT so 16hr for me. Also as said I can race someday tomorrow as well, regardless I'll be on getting things out of the way ahead of time in case.

keg_11
11th January 2014, 12:51 PM
That should be fine for me. Use this (http://gt5.zqz.me/count-down/) so all of us can make plans, w/out referencing a time zone chart.

EDIT: 1.30 today (I.e in an hour) or tomorrow?

Greevb
11th January 2014, 01:00 PM
Hopefully, when this spreadsheet program I'm finishing up will help eliminate much timezone issue and organization.

Also setting up my PC/PS3 to record today's match; finally testing it out
:)

Cipher
11th January 2014, 01:32 PM
It is today, in half an hour folks ;)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Feisar+vs+Harimau&iso=20140116T00&p1=1249

Cipher

keg_11
11th January 2014, 01:59 PM
I'm on, but only for half and hour to an hour. If we don't have enough numbers by then, I'm out. (1.30AM here in Aust)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the unexpected sign out, I ran out of internet, and I won't be able to access more until Wednesday at the earliest. Even then, my availability is up in the air. we'll see. (If anything, I will be definitely available after January 26th)

- - - Updated - - -

Got some more, fingers crossed for Sunday!

Cipher
11th January 2014, 02:49 PM
Well since nobody from feisar was there (except for keg, but he went offline due to internet problems =/) we will re-schedule, because racing the feisar team with all replacements is kind of silly..
So we're planning on tomorrow 1PM GMT
check if it works for you; http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Feisar+vs+Harimau&iso=20140112T14&p1=1249

Cipher

keg_11
11th January 2014, 02:55 PM
& to make sure...

http://gt5.zqz.me/cd2/img.php?s=1389528059000&f=DigitalSans&fc=%23000000&bc=%23ffffff&fs=24

TheConzio
11th January 2014, 04:55 PM
Love those countdowns keg :D

- - - Updated - - -

Update: In my opinion, I think Feisar should have atleast 2 original pilots in the race before they can have replacements.

Colonel
11th January 2014, 06:57 PM
Well I hope Team Feisar show up tomorrow. Had some good races today (and thanks to Keg for turning out) but if tomorrow doesn't happen it will be pretty inconvenient to reschedule. Vlhad can't make next weekend and planning beyond that will be difficult.

See you all tomorrow at 1pm I hope.

Mietepiet
11th January 2014, 07:56 PM
I go for a swim with my little nephew early morning. So I should make it in time.
so everybody please post if it's OK, so I don't have to hurry for nothing

Cipher
11th January 2014, 08:24 PM
it's OK with me ;)

it's also OK with Jonny he said (have him on skype)

Cipher

Luedism
11th January 2014, 10:58 PM
Considering how we're all over the planet, it's a safe bet that more than a few will 'up all night'
So I'd like to nominate this single as the unofficial theme song for the final round.
Personally I was sad to see these boys sell out & release a disco piece but meh, it pays the bills.
Anyways below I pasted some of the lyrics to illustrate why I think it would be a good theme:

Like the legend of the phoenix
All ends with beginnings
What keeps the planet spinning (uh)
The force of love beginning
(Look)
We've come too far to give up who we are
So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars

Here's the official video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1QT4VnbQE0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ace3000
12th January 2014, 04:12 AM
Are any of you guys recording or streaming the round? I'd love to see it, as it's the final round.

Greevb
12th January 2014, 04:37 AM
Yeah I set up a HDMI link with my PS3 using iMovie, though my TV only displays 720p. First time fooling with this not sure about quality aspects but it records and plays back fine and looks nice the tests I've done. So yeah I'll have mine running it's virgin run for tomorrows match.

TheConzio
12th January 2014, 04:51 AM
I will be there if I'm needed.

keg_11
12th January 2014, 06:41 AM
I maybe record, but It'll be off a digital camera as I have no video capture hardware/software. Will depend on interest.

Mietepiet
12th January 2014, 11:10 AM
how things going on for the match? I only have to treat my nephew on fries at the big letter M. might run 30min late

Cipher
12th January 2014, 11:13 AM
Family comes first Misja, i'm fine with the half an hour delay ;)

Cipher

Greevb
12th January 2014, 11:28 AM
So we are getting it on at 13 GMT time in 30ish minutes? Or that'll be 14hr for us GMT+1 folks

keg_11
12th January 2014, 11:35 AM
You're right

Cipher
12th January 2014, 11:42 AM
keg did your countdown timer change? it says event time reached although it isn't until 18 mins =/

Cipher

Greevb
12th January 2014, 11:53 AM
Oh man time flies I need to go get set up, anyone on team FEISAR have a mic, I mentioned it last match that'd it'd be a nice option to have those with mics voice chat in team based rooms, aside from a general match text chat?

keg_11
12th January 2014, 12:02 PM
Cipher: I set the time based on the timeanddate.com post from earlier set to ACDT, so I may have been a bit out.

Greevb: I've got a mic which will use.

Mietepiet
12th January 2014, 12:19 PM
back in 5mins