PDA

View Full Version : considered live-streaming me working on WipEout fanart...would anyone actually wanna watch?

Rossriders
30th October 2013, 03:14 PM
While I've tried my shots at streaming what I can work on far as fan-art goes with WipEout. I haven't really asked here. I'd pick another part of the forum but I felt like this may be more of a place for users who've yet to get a chance to unlock the pilot's lounge. then again could be wrong.

But to the heart of the matter. At some point in the future, I will be streaming sessions in which I'm working on fan-art in relation to WipEout (among other things), and I'm wondering who here would actually stop by if/when they can, if/when I can stream said art.

I bring it up since well, I have asked quite a LOT here about some references for a number of ships (and I'll be asking for a few more, namely the AGRC, F3600 and F5000, as I finally get to them (along with everything else), I figure...I wanna show what I'm actually doing and as some way of showing my apprecieation for those who have gone to the trouble to get the screenshots of the ships.

As for why I've been taking so darn long...in one word, life.

A longer ramble would be for elsewhere...and would be laden with both elaborate words and vulgarity, I'd rather not do so here if that's okay.

That being said, who'd even try to stop by and when if I may ask?

Till then.

Cipher
30th October 2013, 05:06 PM
i might stop by, but i wouldn't sit there the whole time as i have many tasks to do myself ^^
are you working traditionally or digitally? if it's digital, you could just record it and timelapse the whole thing and upload it to youtube, it's what i do sometimes :p
And hope you get your life sorted out ;)

Cipher

Rossriders
30th October 2013, 08:17 PM
It depends, but I usually start off drawing traditionally and then work on it digitally when applied.

Exceptions may include stuff I start off digital from the start, including my attempt to ink/color in some team logos done by RuinedMirage on DA http://rossriders.deviantart.com/art/Progress-on-the-logos-by-Ruined-Mirage-356754565 though it'll be a while till I can finish that.

For the case of streaming, I'll be sticking to digital until I find an ideal way to use a camera while I draw. Plus it seems I can draw something better when I don't feel too much pressure to push or get something drawn.

So yeah, streaming from here on out is digital.

And well, thanks though it will be a while till I can start to honestly sort out things in life...time will tell.