PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you guests! Read this!

DDD113
28th October 2013, 09:36 PM
Hello there fellow pilots. I've been on this forum for awhile now, and I have noticed the dramatic number of guests that wander the threads without an account. I'll admit, I used to be just like you, lurking on this forum in silence for years, before finally deciding, eh, whattheheck, and creating an account. Boy, it was the best online decision I've ever made! This community is full of supportive and friendly people, you'll only find kind replies here, and fun discussions. There are tournaments (Ozone, Equilibrium) to get involved in and projects (SlipStream GX) to provide suggestions for, and you will have a blast interacting with the community here. Even if you don't get online often, we'd be happy to hear from you when you do, and we would love to have some new faces around here! :)

The community and I both urge you to join the club and become a Zoner! :)
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/register.php

Hope to see you all around soon!

Cheers,
DDD113

Guests registered because of this thread: 2 and counting

Hellfire_WZ
28th October 2013, 09:43 PM
And we have cake. Lots of cake. Don't forget the cake.
The cake is a lie. You should know that.

Cipher
28th October 2013, 11:07 PM
^don't listen to him! i never saw a piece of that cake :P
Nonetheless, best forum i've been part of :)
Love you all!

Cipher

DDD113
29th October 2013, 12:17 AM
Nom nom nom... wait, you never got any cake Cipher? :P

Cipher
29th October 2013, 12:35 AM
*stares with envy at you occasionally pointing my eyes at the cake in your hands, then focusing to stare at you again*

LOL, nope, no cake ^^

Cipher

DDD113
29th October 2013, 01:19 AM
Well that sucks. Looks like someone botched the mailing list! (Yes they mailed cake, don't ask questions!)

Xpand
29th October 2013, 10:11 AM
Cake? What cake? Where's the cake!? I want some cake too!

Knux_Chaotix
29th October 2013, 12:25 PM
I heard talk of some cake??? I want some cake please ^_^

Dirtbag
29th October 2013, 12:25 PM
Surprised there is no introduction thread. If there is I was unable to find it, just a heads up as lots of people would rather have a way to introduce themselves before jumping into conversation. I too act this way and if this thread wasn't made, I'd have probably continued to never post anything. Regardless, your post is very reassuring, and it's nice to see such a friendly community. I look forward to spending my time here.

Medusa
29th October 2013, 01:46 PM
What? I really have to log in just to distribute the cake? Okay then, here you go:
:cake:cake:cake:cake:cake:cake:cake:cake:cake:cake :cake:cake:cake:cake:cake:coffee:coffee:beer:beer

That should do it. And because I care so much, I gave you something to wash it down with.
Welcome to the zone! Cheerio!! Race you soon (maybe later)!

EDIT: Hey, Alberta?!! A special welcome to my fellow Canuck!! Have a great time here, there's so many goodies you may have to dig for quite awhile just to scratch the surface :)

vincoof
29th October 2013, 02:13 PM
-----

Hellfire_WZ
29th October 2013, 02:43 PM
Surprised there is no introduction thread. If there is I was unable to find it, just a heads up as lots of people would rather have a way to introduce themselves before jumping into conversation. I too act this way and if this thread wasn't made, I'd have probably continued to never post anything. Regardless, your post is very reassuring, and it's nice to see such a friendly community. I look forward to spending my time here.

There is actually, it's here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8235-INTRODUCTIONS-New-pilots-start-here), it just slid down the forum a bit :)

Oh, and I've spoken to the cake suppliers and I've been assured it's on the way. I think they were getting it from "Aperture Science" or somewhere like that?

Knux_Chaotix
29th October 2013, 04:55 PM
Oh, and I've spoken to the cake suppliers and I've been assured it's on the way. I think they were getting it from "Aperture Science" or somewhere like that?

Dude no!!! ITS A TRAP!!! XD

DDD113
29th October 2013, 09:24 PM
Hey @Dirtbag, welcome to the forum, great to see a new face around here! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Oh and about the cake, I don't care how you get it, but WE NEED CAKE!!!

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
29th October 2013, 09:58 PM
Hey guys! I am new to wipeout zone I probably won't be posting much since I have only just made a account. From all the posts/comments I have read so far everyone seems very laid back and friendly :)

Cipher
29th October 2013, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the both of you and nice racing nocturnal :P
Fast pilot ^^

Cipher

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
29th October 2013, 10:14 PM
Thanks mate :)

DDD113
30th October 2013, 12:15 AM
Nice to see you, Nocturnal, hopefully we'll meet on the grid one day! :D

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
30th October 2013, 12:55 AM
Thanks, add me up if you fancy a race mate :)

DDD113
30th October 2013, 01:08 AM
I'll add you here and on PSN when I get the chance, always love a good challenge! ;)

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
30th October 2013, 01:09 AM
Haha :) Sorted mate :)

blackwiggle
30th October 2013, 08:45 AM
The last time food was mentioned around here was the great Schntizel Eating Contest of the 2010 Euro Wipeout Meet. ;)

Aidan
31st October 2013, 07:50 PM
Hello everyone.
I've had this account for a few months but only really lurked around, I'm going to try and be a bit more active!

Cipher
31st October 2013, 08:26 PM
Welcome aiden, used to lurk a lot myself :p
see you around! :)

DDD113
1st November 2013, 01:30 AM
Cool, and welcome to the forums. I think many of us were lurkers in our past, but I'm glad to see your interest! :D

DIXI200
1st November 2013, 12:19 PM
Thank you for your welcome to all.
There is only one small detail that has not been said. :D

Who comes first eats the slice of cake.
There are many fast riders with hunger .. .. and the cake ends.
I think of my slice of cake when I run .. I will go faster. yum yum

A really nice community :g

Kappeskopp!
1st November 2013, 01:28 PM
Hi guys and girls the next EWC will be in Paris ,and if i have time i'll bring the third cake:donut there and you all invited to have a taste.

greats Marcus.

stin
2nd November 2013, 08:42 AM
The last time food was mentioned around here was the great Schntizel Eating Contest of the 2010 Euro Wipeout Meet. ;)

LOL!! That was asa and he miserably failed, but it was good fun! :)

Welcome to the board ;)

stevie:)

AGSys
2nd November 2013, 09:09 AM

Oh. Oh god no. Not them! I got lied to once about the cake, it ain't nevah happenin' again YOU HEAR ME?! >:[

Nice thread though, it does seem reassuring!

TheConzio
8th November 2013, 01:32 AM
Cake? :D

docfo4r
14th November 2013, 09:33 AM
an AG cake, it floats directly in your face :D

Cipher
14th November 2013, 09:35 AM
so awesome XD *imagines Curly doing the countdown before the cake flies into the face*

Enjoy conzio! :D

Cipher

Snakenator1
26th June 2014, 09:36 PM
Wait, there's cake?!! I never got cake! Da foop why did I not get cake?! This Snake eats cake you know ;)

I'm a cakey snakey XD

Where's my raggin fragging cake, do I need to hunt you all and give you lot a dose of my venom to get some cake?? Snake is angry now :twisted

Jonny
27th June 2014, 12:19 AM
I totally missed this threat :/
And the cake is a lie D:

possesed13
27th June 2014, 09:24 AM
what kind of cake? im a little bit picky! :D

Snakenator1
27th June 2014, 01:06 PM
Might be a possesed13 cake when I'm done with you lot for not giving me cake >.<
Snakey wants cakey

TheConzio
3rd July 2014, 01:35 PM
That cake was delicious :cake:cake:cake:)

Jonny
3rd July 2014, 03:55 PM
Damn you Connor :twisted :D

Snakenator1
3rd July 2014, 03:59 PM
That cake was delicious :cake:cake:cake:)

Wait till I get my hands on you, I'll give you a dose of Snakenator1's lethal venom.... class
See what I did there? I made a Wipeout pun XD lol

seriously though you guests out there, you should sign up here, I love this community like family :)

Jonny
7th July 2014, 01:22 AM
I know why the visitors don't join us...CAUSE THE DAMN CAKE WAS A F*CKING LIE! :blarg

Hybrid Divide
7th July 2014, 04:59 PM
The cake was NOT a lie! I've been eating it for years! :g

/Totally want to make a Curly cake on my next birthday, just because. If I do, I'll post pics for my fellow Pilots.

Hellfire_WZ
7th July 2014, 08:59 PM
And we have cake. Lots of cake. Don't forget the cake.
The cake is a lie. You should know that.

For those of you who failed to highlight the white text in my very first post ;)

Jonny
7th July 2014, 09:56 PM
*implying that I already knew that* :redface:

Snakenator1
13th July 2014, 09:49 AM
For those of you who failed to highlight the white text

*Goes back to post and highlights it* 0.0
You sneaky.... ARRRGGGHHH
Snake is sad now :(

mannjon
31st August 2014, 07:22 PM
I continually see about 6-7 online members and 50+ guests online on this forum. If you have not signed up already, please do so. This is perhaps one of the most welcoming forums out there, so what are you waiting for? ;)

Keeping this forum fresh with new members helps all pilots out to keep the franchise alive.

So if you haven't already joined, please consider signing up! I think I can speak for most forum members when I say that new members are most welcome here for this awesome franchise.

Snakenator1
31st August 2014, 07:59 PM
The pro's and con's to becoming a WipeoutZone forum member! :D

Pro's

Make new friends everyday
Learn cool tips and tricks about how to get better at the games
Take part in community based events such as AVALON and tournaments
The WipeoutZone trophies!!
Express your opinion in projects like SSGX, AVALON, the forum and more
Meet some of the most legendary Wipeout pilots
All topics are welcome to discussion here, not strictly Wipeout
Get help and support on situations that are affecting you now (an example would be my issue here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?9798-Pilot-emergency!-Need-help!))
Have fun racing with people you know
Create your own fan fictions and stories in the fan fiction forum
Organise your own mini events such as bling brigades, get together's and more
Share your own tips and tricks to help new members as well
Altogether have an amazing experience :D

Con's
.................................................. .................................................. ............
.................................................. ............................Nope there aren't any :D

So if you're still unsure about joining then there is some help to sway you in the direction of joining the collective of community of Wipeout. Now hit that register button ;)

dmcclusky1234
4th September 2014, 06:35 PM
I want CAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEE:cake:cake:cake:cake:cake:cake:c ake:cake:cake:cake

Cipher
4th September 2014, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the forums Dmc! ;)

And haven't you read it yet? the cake was a lie! Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

Cipher

ND-2-SPD
5th September 2014, 04:06 AM
Hey @dmccluskey, welcome to the forum! I can't find you on PSN, wanna send me a message?

dmcclusky1234
5th September 2014, 05:18 AM
Don't have my psvita right now so i can't. also it's dmccluskey1234 ; very complicated (it's not)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forums Dmc! ;)

And haven't you read it yet? the cake was a lie! Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

Cipher

yes ive read the very bright text

Jonny
23rd October 2014, 10:24 PM
Maybe we should push that thread, so visitors will see that.
(And that there is no cake :()

terra-wrists
24th October 2014, 07:16 PM
*burp... yeah, sorry about that! :D

Snakenator1
24th October 2014, 08:27 PM
Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom ^_^

What?!
I didn't eat no cake without you Jonny

mannjon
24th October 2014, 11:32 PM
I FINALLY received my cake in the mail. It was delicious.

How long have you been a member Johnny? Maybe it is on the way.

Snakenator1
24th October 2014, 11:50 PM
I think the mailing list seems to be out the window again, poor Jonny is still waiting on his cake.

*Takes another slice from WZ cake and picks up cup of tea*

Well not my problem, nom nom nom nom nom ^_^
Hey mannjon did you get the special WipeoutZone Feisar icing with yours?? I did :D

terra-wrists
24th October 2014, 11:53 PM
Mines just said "wipeoutzone" on it in black and yellow icing... it tasted like lemon and liquourice - and I hate liqourice... wipeoutzone left a bad taste in my mouth :D

Jonny
25th October 2014, 03:49 PM
@mannjon: I could be mean and say "longer than you :twisted"
I´ll ask our neighbours if they received something.

mannjon
25th October 2014, 11:06 PM
No, my cake was a delicate fluffy white cake with raspberry filling and white frosting with an Icaras logo on it and a little Platinum Trophy ornament in the center. Very classy cake.

stinkleroy
20th June 2015, 05:37 PM
I agree with this thread entirely, I'm the only person online right now yet there are 23 guests....boo! If there's any old zoners lurking and not signing in I'll be mad....like Hulk style mad :p You know who you are people.