PDA

View Full Version : [wipEout] F3600 AG offline league

Pages : [1] 2

Jonny
25th October 2013, 06:37 PM
F3600 AG offline League v2.2_53
Regelment for the 2053 F3600 Season
§1 You race a Single Race on the specific track and take a screenshot/photo of your race results.Post it here or send it to me.

§2 You are allowed to use every system,they have their own sub-ranking.
§2a Allowed systems:
-PlayStation
-the native PC-version
-ePSXe-emulator
-both PSN versions (Vita and PS3)
-other original versions(Amiga,Saturn,...)

§3 Each player will take part as an original pilot.
§3a Only if more than 8 contender are taking part, two people can share the same original pilot.
§3b The one who is faster takes part as John Dekka in the first race, the other one has a break.
If player 1 manages to finish 3rd in the ranking he still has his seat in the next race. If he finishes 4th - 8th he get´s replaced by player 2.
Otherwise, if less than 8 people take part, please first fill in the roster and choose a pilot who isn´t already chosen by another player.

§4 Times can only be send in during the time frame, scince it´s the first season and we have our difficulties the deadline can be pushed back. Once the time frame for a event ended sended times aren´t valid. If times are send in to early they´re also not valid.
§4a The results are final, they can olny be corrected due to a mistake of a league commissioner or special conditions.

§5 The normal deadline for a race is 11:59 PM of the respective day.

§6 Each Pilot (or team, if both pilots work together) can protest against a decision of the commssion, if the respective pilot don´t accept the final decision a public poll will be started.

§7 The race results consists of 2 pictures ( race results with race time -the important picture- and the Hall of Fame -not necessary) or one video. Breaking this rule doesn´t get punished, but is a disadvantage if there is a tie between two contender.
§7a The race result screenshot must show all data and the sprite of the pilot. This is to ensure that each player has choosen the right pilot.
§7b The player with the faster lap time will get the better position if there is a tie.

§8 Each player who sended in a valid time in at least one race will have an advantage if he chooses his previous pilot again.

§9 Useless rule, just for PR reasons :P Scince racing numbers in the Formula 1 are permanent now, the player of Daniel Chang can choose either the No1 or can keep the No2, the player of John Dekka has to choose another Number between 9-99.

§10 Between two races is a break of one day, this day will be used to convert time (see §11) and to write an introduction post for the following event.

§11 Times will be converted directly by JABBERJAW. This will be done to delay time differences by region/system.

Staff
Executive Director: Jonny
Co-Executive Director: Greevb
Time converter: JABBERJAW

Links
Calender, Stater List and Race Results (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjY2gMafOi65dG9JUmpxOEh2UGk4TzJsRnlBZzFoc EE&usp=sharing)
Registration Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zY61xUqaSY1cFBZMBfNZrqGqziBuDmGDfjWjssahWxs/viewform)
Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/WO1League/)

JABBERJAW
25th October 2013, 11:48 PM
Can you give an example for the tournament?

kaori
26th October 2013, 12:09 AM
It's way too complicated (for an old game like WipEout). I'd rather you started your league on WipEout 2048.

Cipher
26th October 2013, 12:12 AM
i think i understand, i just think the only problem you'll have is finding enough players for wipeout 1

personally don't have WO1, 2097 is the oldest i got (need to fix that btw) although i do think all these point systems for all these kind of things are overly complex :P

Cipher

Jonny
26th October 2013, 08:16 AM
Yeah,I thoght that WO1 isn't th runner today.
I think if there are at least 6 contender I would cancel that qualification-system...

TheConzio
9th November 2013, 01:50 AM
Wouldn't different versions of the game affect your result? Emulators are known to be slower than the original game, (and the odd time even faster) and I'm not sure if the other versions like Saturn would be exactly the same.
Anyway I'll sign up.

Team: AG Systems
Pilot: Daniel Chang
Tag: coz

keg_11
9th November 2013, 11:40 AM
I'm in (hopefully, depends when this is running). I'll use PS3.

Pilot: John Dekka
Tag: keg

Jonny
15th November 2013, 12:59 PM
Oh great,I thought this thread is dead :)
I´ll list all participants in the first post.
@TheConzio:Yeah,I think this is a problem,I´ll add a sub-ranking for each System.

TheConzio
19th November 2013, 05:24 AM
Alright then, I'm going to be using the downloadable version on PSN.

Knux_Chaotix
19th November 2013, 07:30 AM
Oh hello!! Cant believe I didnt see this earlier!!! Count me in!!! I'll use my PSX version.

Team -Feisar
Pilot - Sofia De La Rente
Tag - KCX

TheConzio
19th November 2013, 10:05 AM
Awesome, that's half of us already!

Jonny
19th November 2013, 02:24 PM
I moved everything to Google Drive now,easier to edit ;)

Aidan
21st November 2013, 10:01 PM
I'm in, I'll use ePSXe!

Team: Auricom
Pilot: Ariel Tetsuo
Tag: aid

DDD113
21st November 2013, 10:06 PM
Alright, I can't resist some WO1 action, I'm in! :D Just a question though, is there any timeframe that the times have to be in by?

Pilot: Daniel Chang
Tag: DDD

Jonny
22nd November 2013, 11:01 AM
@aidan and @DDD113 These two pilots are already reserved for TheConzio and keg_11
@DDD113 Each Race will have a deadline of 2 weeks.
I have an idea:
Each Race take 2 weeks,in this 2 weeks you can try to get a good time.
You take a screenshot or foto of your race results(where you can enter your tag)and send it to me or post it in this thread.
At the first date of this 2 weeks I´ll post a Checksum that you enter at the hall of fame.After taking the foto you can enter your own tag.

TheConzio
23rd November 2013, 01:58 AM
Could you maybe update the calendar list with the list of participants? Just so no one will get confused with who is who.

DDD113
23rd November 2013, 04:24 AM
You can only use each pilot once?! Then we can only have 8 contestants, I guess if that was the goal from the beginning, then I missed it, and it looks like I'll have to miss the tourney now. :( AG Sys is my team in the original WO, and I won't be switching soon. That's like telling an Icaras to fly FEISAR, it doesn't work.

Jonny
23rd November 2013, 08:01 AM
@TheConzio: Didn't I created 3 sheats? Hmm,I'll correct it later...
@DDD113:Sad to hear this :(
At the beginnig I hoped there is a better resonanze,so I created a system wich allows up to 20 contender. As you can see there isn't mutch resonanze,so I'll changed it to a easy-to-understand system,wich only requires 8 pilots.

Jonny
27th November 2013, 03:18 PM
Announcemet,Announcement!
We have 3 Places left,if someone wants to take part he/she should sing in now.
Otherwise we will start at monday,the 9th December with the Venom race in Altima VII.
The full calender will be released at the 1st/2nd December.

TheConzio
28th November 2013, 04:08 AM
Awesome news, cant wait till then! I still don't see the participant list anywhere though Jonny.

Jonny
28th November 2013, 03:12 PM
Click on th link,than in Google Drive you have 3 sheets (you could see them at the bottom of your screen):
Calender,Starter List,Race Results.
If you have any issues with Google I'll copy everything to the first post

Jonny
29th November 2013, 12:13 PM
I was copying everything to the first post,but then I accidantally reloded the page...:brickwall
So I updated the calender at Google Drive with dates and a Christmas Break.
BTW I saw that someone was looking to the sheets,who was it?

Knux_Chaotix
29th November 2013, 12:31 PM
It was me. Im a curious bunny lol

DDD113
29th November 2013, 06:06 PM
Bunny? :P

Jonny
29th November 2013, 06:16 PM
@DDD113 scince you are the reserve pilot for TheConzio I need to know wich system you´ll use

DDD113
29th November 2013, 07:50 PM
Oh, yeah, sorry about that. I'll be running the game on my PS3.

TheConzio
3rd December 2013, 05:09 AM
We need 3 more pilots.

Jonny
3rd December 2013, 02:11 PM
Correct,but I don´t think that we´ll get more pilots.
The last 3 positions will randomly filled with the 3 pilots left

Jonny
7th December 2013, 06:27 PM
Date: Monday 9th December 2013 - Sunday 15th December 2013

Prepare for the first race of the 2052 F3600 League in Altima VII.
The checksum will be "gfd". You have to enter this as your tag in the result screens and than take your photo or screenshot. After this you can remove it and enter your own tag. This prevents that contender complete their race befor it actually starts.
You can upload your photo here or send it to me.

Greets
Jonny (Director of the F3600 AGoL:P)

- - - Updated - - -

The checksum will be "gfd". You have to enter this as your tag in the result screens and than take your photo or screenshot. After this you can remove it and enter your own tag. This prevents that contender complete their race befor it actually starts.

Greets

Jonny
13th December 2013, 02:30 PM
Here is my first Result:
Good/Bad? (I guess bad)

Aidan
13th December 2013, 10:34 PM
Best so far is 4:12:5
(Half way through yesterday I though the tag was DNF not GNF...)

Jonny
14th December 2013, 06:22 PM
err,wasn´t the Tag "GND"? I have to show it more clear...
By the way,I think about some improvements for the league,that means we have to start later...
And I´m going to create a Group Conservation at PSN.

TheConzio
15th December 2013, 04:56 AM
Sorry, I have too much stuff going on, I have leave this league. If i had a reserve pilot, they can take over now.

keg_11
15th December 2013, 11:50 AM
I've got my times, but no internet to post on (I'm writing this post on my phone) & won't b able 2 get on till Tuesday at the earliest. (Is this ok?)

Knux_Chaotix
15th December 2013, 04:23 PM
I'll get my result posted when I get back home tonight ^_^

mannjon
15th December 2013, 04:58 PM
I might have a go. What spots/teams are available?

DDD113
15th December 2013, 05:41 PM
So, since I am the reserve pilot for TheConzio, that means I take over as Daniel Chang/AG Systems now, right? Also, in my opinion, I think it would be best to move the first deadline back to sometime in the new year, to give us all more time to practice and get the rules clarified as far as tags and stuff goes.

Jonny
16th December 2013, 02:50 PM
@DDD113 Yes you´ll can race now :)
But I think we have to cancell the league for this year,I´ll talk to some of you and will publish the full set of rules at the 1st/2nd January 2014

keg_11
17th December 2013, 12:18 AM
Here's my time: 3:58.7

keg_11
12th January 2014, 11:17 PM
Now that the holiday season (& Equilibrium) is over, when are we starting this up again?

Greevb
13th January 2014, 12:27 PM
Aw so I have already missed out on the first two starting race times?

Jonny
21st January 2014, 04:33 PM
No don´t worry ;)
I´ll publish the new set of rule until February

Jonny
31st January 2014, 04:39 PM
I updated the first post, what do you think about the calender?

DDD113
31st January 2014, 09:12 PM
So are we actually doing single races or TTs?

Jonny
1st February 2014, 07:31 PM
As I wrote Single Races.
Than you take a Screenshot or Photo of your Results (Race- and Laptime). Do you understand?
By the way, each pilo still has his seat, but if you wish you can change the team.

DDD113
1st February 2014, 09:56 PM
Okay I get it now. So is Connor still in for Daniel Chang or am I taking over, cos he said something to the effect of maybe not being able to make it awhile back. :/

Jonny
4th February 2014, 01:33 PM
Very late, but this is the thread for the race in Altima VII.

Times have to be posted until the 7th until 18 o´clock GMT.
The verification code is "thg" you have to type it in at the highscore list (you don´t have to confirm it, but the photo must show it).

Did you understand everything?

Good luck pilots and have fun :)

BTW Greevb is now the Vice-Director of the league, if I have no time, he will be there for you :D

TheConzio
4th February 2014, 10:55 PM
@DDD I can participate again but if you would love to be Daniel Chang then it's fine by me.

DDD113
5th February 2014, 12:15 AM
I still don't see why we can't have multiple people flying the same team, but you signed up first Connor, the honor is rightfully yours, and I'll be pulling for you throughout this thing! :D

TheConzio
5th February 2014, 08:56 AM
Yeah, I can understand if Jonny wants to have us as different players, but it may be better if we could compete with our names and whatever ship we would like to use. The decision is up to Jonny.

Jonny
5th February 2014, 03:59 PM
Oh no, I have to decide :(
The new regulations allow 2 players for one pilot, but the first player who registered earlyer than the secound one competetes at the first race. In this case it´s Conner.
But if he doesn´t finishes 3rd or better DDD113 will replace him at the next race.

DDD113
5th February 2014, 04:43 PM
ehuehahuehahueha, I'm good at Karbonis! :D :D :D

So what happens if we both finish worse than 3rd in our respective races?

Jonny
6th February 2014, 12:00 PM
Nonono, you have a break at the first race :P

TheConzio
6th February 2014, 01:31 PM
Wait, is the first race meant to be completed in 2 days? :eek

Jonny
6th February 2014, 05:44 PM
Actually yeah. I know that the calender is very strickt, but we just have to start a season, it would be an advantage to have feedback and gain "experiance" ;)

TheConzio
7th February 2014, 09:10 AM
I'm testing out my HD game capture recorder for the first time on this game, it can do 60fps! Even though WO1 is neither HD or 60fps ;)
I'll send you a private link to the video soon Jonny, then I'll put it on here when the second round has started.

Jonny
7th February 2014, 01:00 PM
As I saw your video I thought:"Naa, this checksum rule is stupid, lets remove it."
I´ll update the rules soon.

Greevb
7th February 2014, 01:55 PM
Hey everyone, dropping in to say it'll be my pleasure to compete and also help run and organize this tournament.

Anyone feel free and welcome to PM me with any of your questions, comments, or concerns with this hopefully, sick old school wipE'out" throw back.

Cheers,
-Greevb

TheConzio
7th February 2014, 02:47 PM
So what will be happening now?

Jonny
7th February 2014, 03:50 PM
Hmm?
Nothing will happen...only that Greever is my assistant^^

TheConzio
8th February 2014, 05:24 AM
Now it's the 8th I'm assuming the second round has started? Alright everyone this was my entry for the first race:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmhirfHIes

stin
8th February 2014, 06:37 AM
Sorry for the off topic, Conzio, seriously impressive, is it a PAL version? That will take me a while to master it and did you use negcon?

stevie:)

Jonny
8th February 2014, 10:24 AM
Uff, I still have to race o.o

TheConzio
8th February 2014, 12:16 PM
Stin: Yes it is the PAL version, and no I used the original PS1 controller :)

stin
8th February 2014, 02:30 PM
Wow!, that`s even impressive!

Aidan
8th February 2014, 07:02 PM
Here's my final time 4:10:3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdfTKp1DHeE

Not sure why the videos goes a bit jittery at some points, that never happened when I was recording it...

Jonny
8th February 2014, 08:06 PM
Results will be released tomorrow, everyone still can send their times.

Greevb
8th February 2014, 08:10 PM
So wait I'm still not the best associated with the process we do a TT correct? And the photograph or video our race, explain which wipEout version we used and then PM it correct? Which track are we doing Altima VII? And which speed class?

keg_11
8th February 2014, 10:19 PM
That is completely right, Greevb. However, we're now on Karbonis (last I herd) & racing in Venom class.

Greevb
8th February 2014, 10:46 PM
So I was just signing up for team Feisar flying under Sofia de la Rente with the tag as BAG for my name, Greevb of course as my username.

I was wondering I'll for sure be using the original PS1 Black Cardboard Box PAL Version, with the NeGcon controller. But I also have the PSN downloaded version on my PSVita, and PS3 as well. Is it possible for me to do trails in both areas of the tournament and just play and upload them apart. Just thinking it'd be much more fun trying each version in the tournament? As I've noticed they each play very different.

Oh and Johnny would it be easier to just split the work and allow competitors to PM their results or videos to either you or myself this way it goes faster. Then perhaps I can just help you keep the Google Chart updated? Send me a PM if you think this would make things easier and smoother, cheers!

-Greevb

TheConzio
8th February 2014, 11:54 PM
we do a TT correct?

No, It's a single race. :)

Greevb
9th February 2014, 01:13 AM
Ah ok cool cool, Karbonis racing on Venom Class as a arcade race. Now the thought of playing in multiple Console Classes.

-Greevb

Jonny
9th February 2014, 02:28 PM
Sorry, Knux is already racing for Sofia de la Rente, are you comfortably with Paul Jackson?
So we have 2 times at the moment, I´m going to race now and post the results in 10-20 minutes.

So that are my times:

- - - Updated - - -

Position
Tag
Pilot
Team
Time

COZ
Daniel Chang
AG Systems
3:48.7

BOG
Anastasia Cherovoski
Auricom
3:53.7

AID
Arial Tetsuo
Auricom
4:10.3

Best lap: 1:15.4 by TheConzio (AG Systems)

TheConzio
10th February 2014, 06:31 AM
Hm, I expected more players to have sent in their times.. oh well.

Jonny
10th February 2014, 08:45 AM
Looks bad for DDD if you're always THAT fast :D

Knux_Chaotix
10th February 2014, 11:08 AM
Sorry about the late response guys, a load of stuffs happening on my end and Im not going to be able to do this :( Im gutted.

Jonny
15th February 2014, 03:13 PM
It seems that nearly noone has interest...:/

keg_11
16th February 2014, 10:06 AM
Oh ****:eek, I didn't realise how short the time-frame was for R2. I've got a time, but I'll need to upload the image, which I'll do soon.

TheConzio
16th February 2014, 12:06 PM
!!! I didn't realize it either! I'll get it done as soon as I can.

Jonny
16th February 2014, 12:40 PM
For next season (if there are people who want this) you'll have more time.
But I want the times until this evening!

TheConzio
16th February 2014, 01:54 PM
The best I can do is about 20 hours away :/

Greevb
16th February 2014, 03:10 PM
Many apologies for my lateness in regards to submitting my race times and films! I have been busy these past weeks getting things in order and filming this project for a company. Though we are done for the day so I should have time to film it all and submit it this evening. :)

-Greevb

Aidan
16th February 2014, 04:37 PM
I've been upgrading my computer most of the weekend so completely forgot, I'll try get a time in the next few hours and set a video to upload overnight.

Jonny
16th February 2014, 05:13 PM
My times

keg_11
16th February 2014, 11:07 PM
My time: 2:34.2

Aidan
17th February 2014, 08:21 AM
I didn't have much time to practice so my times quite poor.
Time = 2:43:6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJKv4JE4e_g&feature=youtu.be

Also keg_11 when I try open your attachment it says "Invalid Attachment specified"

keg_11
17th February 2014, 09:32 AM
Post changed, everything should be good. BTW, why am I still on 0 points? Shouldn't I have gotten 3 points?

TheConzio
17th February 2014, 10:30 AM
Here's mine: 02:24.6
No audio was recorded, so I put in some of my music :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYbvHHgJIHU

Jonny
17th February 2014, 02:10 PM
Shouldn't I have gotten 3 points?
I didn´t got your times for Altima...

- - - Updated - - -

Position
Tag
Pilot
Team
Time
[/tr]

COZ
Daniel Chang
AG Systems
2:24.6

KEG
John Dekka
AG Systems
2:34.2

BOG
Anastasia Cherovoski
Auricom
2:37.5

AID
Arial Tetsuo
Auricom
2:43.6

Best Lap: TheConzio 0:47.8

keg_11
17th February 2014, 11:58 PM
Here's my time: 3:58.7

I actually posted it before the hiatus over Xmas/New year.

TheConzio
18th February 2014, 06:40 AM
TCZ
Daniel Chang
AG Systems
2:47.8

My tag was COZ and the time was 02:24.6 :)

Jonny
18th February 2014, 01:42 PM
Ok, I changed it.
And now everyone, hurry up and train for Terramx (my home race, juhu :))

keg_11
20th February 2014, 05:11 AM
I'm still a bit annoyed that my time posted for Altima, for which I followed what the forum said and posted in time, is still not valid. :mad:

I did as the forum asked, and there was nothing said in regards to nullifying times handed in before the Xmas/New Year break, so I assumed my time was still good. Can somebody please consider this and alter the standings where necessary? If not, I would like an explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my Terramax time: 3.29.5

Jonny
20th February 2014, 11:50 AM
Wait...what do you mean?
You sended a time befor Xmas and are enraged because it's not valid? I thought thats obvious?
I don't think that we can change the results, I'll talk with Greevb about it.

keg_11
20th February 2014, 08:51 PM

Greets

If you recall, you had originally set up the tournament with Altima b4 Xmas, have the holidays, then start up again in the new year. Because of the late restart, I saw that you rewrote the calender to to accommodate people who have forgotten. I understand that. But because I did my time based on the original calender, and I was satisfied with the time, I felt I didn't need to repost, as there already is a record on the forum.

TheConzio
21st February 2014, 08:13 AM
Here's my time
02:23.9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70d93h7ivro

Jonny
21st February 2014, 12:50 PM
Hello fellow wipers and contender of the F3600 AGoL!
Recently on of our Pilots, keg_11 complained that his time is not valid.
He sended his time for the Altima VII race at the 17th December 2013, for the "old" league.
After it restarted at the 1st February 2014 he didn´t sended in a new time, the official deadline was the 7th February.
So the time has to be sended not earlyer than the 1st February.
After a discussion with co-executive director Greevb, we decided that keg_11´s time is not valid, because it was sended in to early.
If keg_11 doesn´t wants to accept our decision he can ask for a poll. If 5 of 6 pilots (every pilot is allowed to vote, also the testpilots. DDD113 in that case...) vote for new results and validing keg_11´s time, we´ll do it.

Best regards
Jonny (Chief Executive of the F3600 AGoL)

Greevb
21st February 2014, 12:59 PM
Yeah I hope this seems reasonable and settles things, with my two new jobs being started the past month I haven't gotten a chance to submit or practice the first races which I blew.

The times/videos for Terramax are due this evening by 1200 GMT +1 time correct Johnny?

-Greevb

Jonny
21st February 2014, 01:29 PM
I worked out a updated set of rules. Times have to be in until 11:59 PM of the respective day.

@Greevb: I´m sorry but I think it´s not possibe. After the end of a time frame it´s not longer possible to send times. Just head on for Terramax ;)

Greevb
21st February 2014, 01:35 PM
Yeah we discussed that so it's not an issue, though I am still allowed to race in both the PS1 and PSN versions as two seperate leagues correct?

Jonny
21st February 2014, 01:41 PM
Hmm, I was thinking about that...
We´ll test it out, the best result will be counted for the "Player Championship", but you get seperated points for the respective "Console Championships". if your PSN race is not so good, you don´t get the same amount of points, like for the PSX race.

Greevb
21st February 2014, 01:59 PM
Yeah it makes sense too because the PS1 version with the NeGcon feels way different then the PSN version on the PSP/Vita/PS3.

Btw I'm playing on a PAL PS1 with the original black cardboard long box version of wipE'out" 1995, before they changed the cover art and the Namco NeGcon controller.

Jonny
21st February 2014, 02:22 PM
My times are out

Greevb
21st February 2014, 05:15 PM
Mine will be uploaded and linked in video format is that cool?

keg_11
22nd February 2014, 01:04 AM
Hello fellow wipers and contender of the F3600 AGoL!
Recently on of our Pilots, keg_11 complained that his time is not valid.
He sended his time for the Altima VII race at the 17th December 2013, for the "old" league.
After it restarted at the 1st February 2014 he didn´t sended in a new time, the official deadline was the 7th February.
So the time has to be sended not earlyer than the 1st February.
After a discussion with co-executive director Greevb, we decided that keg_11´s time is not valid, because it was sended in to early.
If keg_11 doesn´t wants to accept our decision he can ask for a poll. If 5 of 6 pilots (every pilot is allowed to vote, also the testpilots. DDD113 in that case...) vote for new results and validing keg_11´s time, we´ll do it.

Best regards
Jonny (Chief Executive of the F3600 AGoL)

I can accept this.

Jonny
22nd February 2014, 08:02 PM
Ok :)
*looks on calender* Hmmm, do I have to push back the deadline again?
Guys,I want the times until tomorrow 12 AM GMT. We all know that the deadline is always FRIDAY. #DrillInstructor

Aidan
23rd February 2014, 01:13 AM
Final time = 2:40:0

Couldn't upload a video as I didn't have the time.

DDD113
23rd February 2014, 01:21 AM
So keg's time was nullified because of an organizer error?? Maybe it's just me, but that seems very wrong. The time was submitted before the final deadline, so what is he being penalized for? That's almost corrupt considering that you technically did have the challenge running until it was "postponed"... I really can't see the point of invalidating it here, it's not like he had extra time to practice!

Jonny
23rd February 2014, 03:40 PM
First DDD, keg_11 accepted our decision, so whats the matter? Neither I or Greevb gave him money or whatever.;)
Secoundly, the time was sended befor the final deadline, that´s right, but it was also submitted to early.
The league was suspended and later restarted, with new time frames.

- - - Updated - - -

Position
Tag
Pilot
Team
Time

COZ
Daniel Chang
AG Systems
2:23.9

KEG
John Dekka
AG Systems
2:34.2

AID
Arial Tetsuo
Auricom
2:40.0

BOG
Anastasia Cherovoski
Auricom
2:40.0

Lap Record: 0:47.0 (TheConzio)

We got a tie between Aiden and me...

keg_11
23rd February 2014, 08:42 PM
Don't forget my time. I had uploaded it on the previous page but became invalid. I'm reposting it so everyone can read it:

Jonny
23rd February 2014, 10:14 PM
Ah ok, I didn't saw that (my mistake, sorry)
I'll change it tomorrow or at least on tuesday.

JABBERJAW
24th February 2014, 02:08 PM
I would accept the time as he thought that was when it was due, agree with DDD. Its better to be lenient in these contests, and he didn't get any extra practice, he submitted his time before the original deadline as well.

DDD113
25th February 2014, 12:23 AM
First DDD, keg_11 accepted our decision, so whats the matter? Neither I or Greevb gave him money or whatever.
Secoundly, the time was sended befor the final deadline, that´s right, but it was also submitted to early.
The league was suspended and later restarted, with new time frames.

Germany accepted the peace treaty to end WWI. Does that mean they were happy and content to take blame for the war, pay $33 billion in damages, lose most of their colonies, and lose their army? I think not. I guess I'm glad that keg didn't start a huge argument reel on this thread, but JABBERJAW is right... this is a forum full of friends, and this is a friendly, casual competition. With that said, I don't see the issue with allowing keg's time because YOU made an error in start time of the tournament. It came in before the deadline, come on, let 'em race. Boys & girls, have at it!

keg_11
25th February 2014, 10:38 AM
Ddd113, I appreciate you defending me, but you're making this sound a whole lot more major than it actually is.

Firstly, if I did get my points, I would've only gotten 3 points, which I could easily regain elsewhere.

Secondly, I was slack and didn't use the reschedule as an opportunity to better my time, like other people did.

Everything has been resolved, I'm satisfied, move on. The last thing any of us need is to bring the League into disrepute.

Jonny
25th February 2014, 02:11 PM
We should stop the arguement, we now got regulations for this case.
This league is cursed, nothing is working right

@DDD113 Don´t forget that we lost 10% of our rightful territory :P

keg_11
25th February 2014, 09:37 PM
@DDD113 Don´t forget that we lost 10% of our rightful territory :P
ugh :rolleyes: Can we not go into this, plz?

Jonny
25th February 2014, 10:19 PM
You're right, that's off topic.^^
I just saw that the results are still not right, need to fix this tomorrow...again.

DDD113
27th February 2014, 02:52 AM
Truthfully keg, I wasn't really trying to defend you in particular, I was just arguing my opinion, but if there is no slack from the league leaders, then so be it as it stands.

TheConzio
27th February 2014, 08:22 AM
Hey does anyone realize that Korodera is due tomorrow?

Jonny
27th February 2014, 03:20 PM
Yep :-P
Finally the table is right, but I still have to discuss with Greevb how a tie should get counted...

keg_11
28th February 2014, 04:03 AM
Korodera time: 4:00.06 (Just missed 4 minutes! :brickwall )

Jonny: If it's for the whole series, break the tie by counting race wins; if there is a draw, cound the second places etc. If it's for races...hmmm...maybe whoever posts first?

TheConzio
28th February 2014, 08:45 AM
My Korodera time: 03:56:5
I had to do this quickly so I could've done a little better.

(The video should work now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fm1KiAgeVs

Jonny
28th February 2014, 11:58 AM
Ok there are new for the case of a tie:

Each player has to send in both: Race time and best lap! (2 seperate pictures)
This won´t affect players who make videos.
Every one who don´t send in 2 pictures will have a disadvantage if there is a tie.
And again, this won´t affect races already done.

- - - Updated - - -

This one corner, I´m cursed! :D

BTW @keg_11: Your attachment is invaild.

Jonny
1st March 2014, 06:29 PM
Position
Tag
Pilot
Team
Time

COZ
Daniel Chang
AG Systems
3:56.5

KEG
John Dekka
AG Systems
4:00.6

BOG
Anastasia Cherovoski
Auricom
4:14.6

Fastest lap time: 1:15.8 (TheConzio)

keg_11
3rd March 2014, 05:08 AM
BTW @keg_11: Your attachment is invaild.

****! ****! ****! :brickwall:brickwall:brickwall (to myself) Why does this keep happening?!

(Calmed down) Jonny, how are you posting your images. I've been using the forum's image post button (both direct or URL), but this keeps happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Just pressed "Attachments", hopefully it works.

keg_11
5th March 2014, 11:01 AM
Just warning everyone, times for Arridos are due this Friday.

keg_11
7th March 2014, 02:06 AM
Here are my Arridos times: 3:35.1 (I could've done a bit better)

8559 8560

TheConzio
7th March 2014, 10:20 AM
Arridos time: 03:27.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW7F4DBPE2Q

Jonny
7th March 2014, 10:53 AM
I hate this track :!

Aidan
7th March 2014, 05:11 PM
sorry I couldn't post a time last week (wasn't a very good time as usual) epsxe decided to not recognise any forms on input so I've decided to downgrade and that seems to have fixed it. I also got a dualshock 4 which is awesome, especially with a pink light!

Race Time = 03:56:6
Best Lap = 01:17:0

Jonny
8th March 2014, 06:52 PM
Position
Pilot
Team
Tag
Time

Daniel Chang
AG Systems
COZ
3:27.1

John Dekka
AG Systems
KEG
3:35.1

Anastasia Cherovoski
Auricom
BOG
3:49.0

Arial Tetsuo
Auricom
AID
3:56.6

Fastes Lap: 1:08.3 (TheConzio)

keg_11
9th March 2014, 08:58 PM
And that confirms my 2nd place in the League, despite the problems of the first round. ;)

Jonny
9th March 2014, 10:55 PM
Between each player are 5-7 secounds^^

keg_11
10th March 2014, 12:38 AM
Think it has something to do with the tech difference between emulator/PSN/PS1? (& that Conzio is blisteringly quick? ;) )

Jonny
10th March 2014, 04:10 PM
You and Conzio are playing both the PSN version, but I think the PSX version is faster...

keg_11
14th March 2014, 11:23 AM
My Silverstream time: 2:43.8

8566 8568

TheConzio
14th March 2014, 02:54 PM
My favourite track :)
02:35.4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kswPL_jd5Yw

Jonny
14th March 2014, 03:04 PM
My proposion: 3rd

Jonny
18th March 2014, 03:04 PM
Position
Pilot
Team
Tag
Time

Daniel Chang
AG Systems
COZ
2:35.4

John Dekka
AG Systems
KEG
2:43.8

Anastasia Cherovoski
Auricom
BOG
2:53.0

Best Lap: 0:50.7

- - - Updated - - -

And we got a winner!
The Champion is TheConzio (as Daniel Chang), Vice Champion is keg_11 (John Dekka) after a failed start into the season for him.
The Constructors Championship goes to AG Systems with 91 points.
The Championship table also can be found here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjY2gMafOi65dG9JUmpxOEh2UGk4TzJsRnlBZzFoc EE&usp=sharing#gid=2)

Each player who completed at least one race has a reservation for his used pilot. e.g. Conzio still can use Chang, IF he wants.
The registration is open NOW!

Reservations:
Daniel Chang - TheConzio
John Dekka - keg_11
Arial Tetsuo - Aiden
Anastasia Cherovoski - Jonny

TheConzio
19th March 2014, 09:39 AM
That was a great tournament, but we need more people to participate for the next one! Let's try to have 8 pilots, so all characters are being played.

keg_11
19th March 2014, 10:17 AM
I agree.

Jonny
19th March 2014, 12:51 PM
Yep, at least we should have all pilots chosen and regulary ~6 players who send in times.
Greevb said he now can participate more, scince he doesn't has to work that much anymore.

TheConzio
19th March 2014, 12:54 PM
i have an idea of some pilots who might be interested in joining this time.

Cipher
Knux_Chaotix
kaori
DDD113

If these four are interested again we could have a full 8 pilot league.

Knux_Chaotix
19th March 2014, 03:11 PM
Im back to having too much spare time and not enough life again. Can do it for sure, just hit me up with the details ^_^

Cipher
19th March 2014, 04:59 PM
I only have 2097 folks, dunno if that counts in this league
And i've been rather busy with college myself as well =/

But i'll be lurking ;)

Cipher

Jonny
19th March 2014, 10:26 PM
We all know that you're watching us ;)

Well DDD was the reserve pilot for Connor this season, may he would take part with another craft...

JABBERJAW
20th March 2014, 02:18 AM
Is there an Auricom available? Also, that time conversion proposition still stands.

keg_11
20th March 2014, 06:24 AM
I'm signed up & in regards to permanent numbers, do u mean in-between 3 and 99, or explicitly 9-99. If it is 3-99, I'll choose 3 (like Ricciardo :) Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!)

Jonny
20th March 2014, 03:29 PM
@JABBERJAW: Anastasia Cherovoski is already used by me and Arial Tetsuo is reserved for Aidan, if he doesn´t sing in, it´s your seat :)

Aidan
20th March 2014, 10:58 PM
I'm up for carrying on, also sorry I couldn't get a time in for silverstream I had a horrible cold this last week.

Jonny
21st March 2014, 01:17 PM
Everyone who wants to take part again needs to fill in the form that can be found in the first post (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?9344-wipEout-F3600-AG-offline-league).

Knux_Chaotix
21st March 2014, 01:46 PM
Sign me up kids ^_^

Team - FEISAR
Tag - KCX

Jonny
21st March 2014, 02:52 PM
Sign me up kids ^_^

Team - FEISAR
Tag - KCX

Everyone who wants to take part again needs to fill in the form that can be found in the first post (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?9344-wipEout-F3600-AG-offline-league).

Anyway I added you to the starter list, but I have to know which system you want to use

Knux_Chaotix
21st March 2014, 06:47 PM
I'll be using the original Playstation

TheConzio
22nd March 2014, 03:28 AM
So currently we have 5 participants.

Jonny
22nd March 2014, 07:17 AM
6 if we count Greevb, certainly he'll participate, but I didn't heard much from him, altought we're skyping some time.

TheConzio
22nd March 2014, 11:22 AM
Alright cool, if we can have 2 more, we can have a full league.

JABBERJAW
23rd March 2014, 06:33 PM
What ships and pilots are available?

Jonny
24th March 2014, 12:54 PM
At the moment you can chose from Kel Solaar, Arian Tetsuo (both Qirex) and Paul Jackson (FEISAR)

JABBERJAW
26th March 2014, 12:22 AM
Im trying to get AG WOLF to participate with me in the Qirex, stay tuned. Also, there is no need for sub divisions. I can give conversions for each race, putting everyone on an even playing field based on the version you use. The only version i do not have up and running is the PC VERSION, which no one is using.

Ok, we are signed up! Just one Feisar pilot is needed now

Jonny
26th March 2014, 12:47 PM
Ok we'll also publish the results with your conversation, next season we'll completly use only yours.
So Greevb will take part as Paul Jackson.

JABBERJAW
26th March 2014, 02:53 PM
Since most people are using the pal/ psn version, i will use that as the base, and add time to NTSC. this would eliminate sub divisions if you want to do this. Is anyone else using the ps1 ntsc version? Also, looking foward to racing! Thanks

Altima conversions

Pal ps1.................Leave time as is
Psn all regions.......Leave time as is
Espxe ( pal ).........Leave time as is
NTSC PS1.............ADD 16.8 seconds to time
Espxe ( ntsc).........ADD 16.8 seconds to time

Psp Custom firmware with pal/ntsc roms on them correlate directly to their ps1 versions.

Jonny
26th March 2014, 04:24 PM
Sub-Devisions are just for fun there, like a "rookie of the year"-trophy or "best bmw driver"

JABBERJAW
27th March 2014, 01:08 PM
The first times are due between march 31 and april 6?

Also, can more than one time be sent in if you improve, or is it just once?

Jonny
27th March 2014, 04:16 PM
If you have done a better race after sending in, it´s okay.
But usually everone over here is sending in their time at thelast day

Jonny
29th March 2014, 05:45 PM
Announcement! We now have a Facebook group, so you can easyly chat about the competition while you´re not at home. :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WO1League/
Link can also be found in the first post.

Jonny
1st April 2014, 03:19 PM
I hope you all recognised that the first race started! And it´s Rapier

BTW everyone has to mention his/her regional system (PAL/NSTC/...). Mine is PAL on a PlayStation (one)

JABBERJAW
1st April 2014, 10:55 PM
Got it, starting now

TheConzio
2nd April 2014, 03:07 AM
PSN: Region Free

Aidan
4th April 2014, 08:24 PM
I'm using epsxe, and phantom altima VII is due in today so...

total time = 03.08.3

Jonny
4th April 2014, 08:30 PM
Nope you have time until Sunday (we changed that)

Aidan
4th April 2014, 09:49 PM
Ah nice, must have missed that!

TheConzio
5th April 2014, 12:22 AM
phantom

Rapier* :)

AG-wolf
5th April 2014, 02:17 PM
Okay, so I've apparently been roped into this? :P But I haven't had much chance to revisit WO1 in AGES, so my first time will prly be pretty crappy.

As I understand it, the first track is Altima 7, Rapier TT?

I'm in the US on the east coast, what is my absolute cut-off for submitting a time? Because I'm going out this evening, and I know I'm ~6hrs behind Europe so my Sunday playtime will be short...

And regarding the playable versions;
[quotePlayStation
-the native PC-version
-ePSXe-emulator
-both PSN versions (Vita and PS3)
-other original versions(Amiga,Saturn,...)[/quote]

ePSXe is not as accurate as pSX 1.13 if I recall correctly.
I still have reservations on the speed of the PSN versions
And wasn't it confirmed that the physics changes between the Saturn and PSX versions rendered the games too different for a fair comparison?

I'll be playing on a physical NTSC Playstation console, fwiw

superjeepboy
5th April 2014, 03:39 PM
pSX Is not really famous, but very very old. It might have a few bugs (im not accurate so i dont know if its buggy), but still runs properly.

JABBERJAW
5th April 2014, 03:48 PM
The psn version is the same speed as the pal version, speed-wise

AG-wolf
5th April 2014, 07:42 PM
pSX Is not really famous, but very very old. It might have a few bugs (im not accurate so i dont know if its buggy), but still runs properly.
pSX's whole goal was to be as accurate to the original hardware as possible (hence why there were never any wacky graphics plugins or other stuff like ePSXe), the original author got to version 1.13 and stopped updating... either other things took up his time, or he felt it was as "finished" as it needed to be. On that note, I've often wondered what happened to him/her.

The psn version is the same speed as the pal version, speed-wise
even if someone buys the US PSN version? I never bothered to re-buy the game, so I can't compare, personally. I know you're really familiar with how all the games play, but I'd like to see the actual data ripped from the PSN version to be completely confident :P

Also, apparently I needed to post this?
Team - Qirex
Pilot - Kel Solaar
Tag - QKS (basically for my own reference to differentiate it from my other saved times, QKS = Qirex, Kel Solaar)

- - - Updated - - -

Tentative submission, not sure if I'll have a chance to improve today or tomorrow.
L1 - 00:52.0
L2 - 00:51.7
L3 - 00:52.3

T - 02:36.0

Jonny
5th April 2014, 07:54 PM
Ähm, no. Each race is Single Race (as stated in the rules). So you have to race again.:(

JABBERJAW
6th April 2014, 01:10 AM
Sorry Eric, this is my fault you chose TT. hopefully you get the time to finish this.

Also, i believed they ripped the data from the pal disk, but plays at a different framerate making is strangely less floaty looking, however, from what I have seen, the psn speed is the same as the pal ps1. As far as the saturn is concerned, noone is using it for this competition, and only you could give it a proper comparison.

Here is my time, it is NTSC ps1, SO the converted time is 2:53.5

TheConzio
6th April 2014, 07:04 AM
How are you flying that fast?! I've been averaging 3:05.x with PSN
Some skill right there.

AG-wolf
6th April 2014, 07:25 AM
Ähm, no. Each race is Single Race (as stated in the rules). So you have to race again.:(
mybad, I'll do it sometime today (sunday), but I JUST got home at 3:15am, so I'm gonna be asleep until nearly noon most likely :P

And Al, I still think the PSN versions may be different between regions. Did you ever make a european PSN account and buy WO1 from the european PS Store? Did Arnaud ever sign-in on your machine when he visited and download them?

Jonny
6th April 2014, 09:22 AM
How are you flying that fast?!

Looks like your dictatorship is ending :D

stin
6th April 2014, 10:07 AM
Hence...these guys are legends! ;)

keg_11
6th April 2014, 11:35 AM
3:06.7. Huge considering I starte with 3:17s.

And Conzio, stin's right...I'm catching you! :g

JABBERJAW
6th April 2014, 12:45 PM
Arnaud and I tested it out, the Europe and North American PSN versions are the same as each other. It's really a shame they didn't do the NTSC version as it plats considerably faster.

The Qirex can go about 2 seconds faster I think, but I don't have the time now to do it, maybe Eric will.

My best time with the pal versions with Auricom are
TT 2:45.2
SR 2:47.4.
I think the Auricom is about 6 seconds faster for this race than Qirex

If you want to see some Pal and ntsc races for WO1, go to wipeout2097XL on youtube. There are plenty of wO1 races, but you will need to scroll down.

@ Conzio, what ship are you using?

TheConzio
6th April 2014, 01:38 PM
Ah yes, the Qirex and Auricom are considerably faster, I've forgotten that... That explains things ;)

Here is my time: 03:01.05
Daniel Chang, AG Systems.

No turbos :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYEnI5lY-X0

I feel as though I have outgrown this team, and should be using something harder.

JABBERJAW
6th April 2014, 04:15 PM
Nice race there, 2:59 is in your sights :)

I might give the Ag a shot later on the pal version. I think it might be pretty close to Qirex after watching this video. Just watching this, i bet a SR of 2:54 is possible. Auricom is certainly king of this track. Its actually the best on every track, only being close on Silverstream with the Ag sys. This is At Rapier speeds

Jonny
6th April 2014, 05:16 PM
Sorry, I wasn´t able to make a race.(My fault)

JABBERJAW
6th April 2014, 05:19 PM
Dont we have until midnight tonight?

Jonny
6th April 2014, 05:22 PM
Yes until 11:59 GM(S)T

AG-wolf
6th April 2014, 10:27 PM
Best I can do given the circumstances. Gotta do other stuff :P

JABBERJAW
7th April 2014, 02:26 PM
AGWOLF's time is NTSC PS1

Jonny
7th April 2014, 04:09 PM
Damn we would have a new record if I had sended in a time :-/

Position
Pilot
Team
TAG (#)
Time

Arian Tetsuo
Qirex Industries
ALS (6)
02:36.7

Kel Solaar
Qirex Industries
QKS (5)
02:38.5

Daniel Chang
Anti-Gravity Systems
TCZ (1)
03:01.5

John Dekka
Anti-Gravity Systems
KEG (3)
03:06.7

Fastes Lap: 00:51.5 (AG-wolf)
Previous Winner: TheConzio (Daniel Chang - AG Systems)

Edit: BTW @JABBERJAW, can you post the results with your conversation thing?

JABBERJAW
7th April 2014, 05:01 PM
Position Pilot Team TAG (#) Time
1 Arian Tetsuo Qirex Industries ALS (6).............02:53.5 ( converted from ntsc ps1)
2 Kel Solaar Qirex Industries QKS (5)....................02:55.3 ( converted from ntsc ps1)
3 Daniel Chang Anti-Gravity Systems TCZ (1) 03:01.5
4 John Dekka Anti-Gravity Systems KEG (3) 03:06.7

TheConzio
9th April 2014, 02:29 PM
So we missed out on Greevb, Knux, Jonny and Aidan, although Aidan did announce his time on the 5th.

Jonny
9th April 2014, 02:58 PM
Yeah, stupidly I just doesn´t managed to set a time. Greevb is...very busy I guess, Aidan...I have no plan and Knuxey is very active on Facebook, but thats all I know.
BTW Conner, do you have Skype?

TheConzio
10th April 2014, 07:37 AM
Nope, sorry.

Jonny
12th April 2014, 08:45 PM
Again not possible to send in a race...my PlayStation just doesn´t wanna work:bomb

AG-wolf
12th April 2014, 10:47 PM
but you're the person who started all these shenanigans :P I'm sitting here with a raw thumb and arrhythmia from Red Bull, and the host can't even participate? tsk tsk, for shame ;)

keg_11
13th April 2014, 01:51 PM
My times. Not that impressive, but I was battling tiredness and interest in it (plus with the likes of Conzio and Ag-wolf, it'll be quite unlikely to see me win this season). & yes, the best time was from that session.

AG-wolf
13th April 2014, 03:44 PM
I have to have some work done on my car in a little bit, so I'm posting these in case I don't get a chance to improve my time before the deadline.

Roar, that lap 2 >_< so annoyed lol

JABBERJAW
13th April 2014, 09:33 PM
Heres my time, want to play this at a later date, not enough time and am not too happy with it8639. I did manage a 32.3 lap

AG-wolf
14th April 2014, 02:48 AM
bastard ;)

JABBERJAW
14th April 2014, 12:10 PM
I was hoping you wouldn't play again after I posted! :)

Jonny
14th April 2014, 01:31 PM
What? Conner didn´t send in a time? You know that this mean: DDD113 will replace him lol

BTW the final results will be published soon.

AG-wolf
14th April 2014, 04:42 PM
I was hoping you wouldn't play again after I posted! :)
I SHOULD have, and I actually had enough time after my friend finished my exhaust, but I got distracted by other nonsense and didn't really end up doing anything productive. Oh well, we know you're faster anyway ;P System-link is the only way you and I can really compete lol

Jonny
14th April 2014, 09:38 PM
I guess you two bring fresh air in this league :)

Jonny
15th April 2014, 12:01 PM
Position
Pilot
Team
Tag (#)
Time

Arian Tetsuo
Qirex Industries
ALS (6)
01:39.3

Kel Solaar
Qirex Industries
QKS (5)
01:39.7

John Dekka
Anti-Gravity Systems
KEG (3)
01:59.4

Fastes Lap: 00:32.5 by AG-wolf

Previous Winner: TheConzio (Daniel Chang - AG Systems)

JABBERJAW
15th April 2014, 12:29 PM
Converted times

ALS 1:45.3
QKS 1:45.7
KEG 1:59.4

keg_11
15th April 2014, 01:06 PM
OK, so my time wasn't as bad after all.

TheConzio
16th April 2014, 11:57 AM
Sorry I missed out on Karbonis, I've been quite busy. :|

JABBERJAW
16th April 2014, 01:56 PM
Maybe we need more pilots, recruit maybe? Stin should be interested! Its not as fun with three competitors.

Jonny
17th April 2014, 07:41 AM
We actually have 8 slots filled (and one reserve pilot), but only you guys are really taking part.
It´s no problem if someone has privat difficulties or needs to learn for school, but he/she should let me know that :/

TheConzio
19th April 2014, 12:33 PM
Here is my Terramax time.
I have just caught the flu, so I found it hard to play up to standard (I didn't even come first!)

Time: 2:07.3

Would DDD like to take my spot for now?

Jonny
19th April 2014, 03:50 PM
I asked him, but he didn´t answeared...
I´ll try again, maybe he didn´t got my message.

BTW: get well soon ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Scince round about the half of our pilots are inactive, everybody who don´t send in a race needs to post, WHY he or she missed the deadline.
If there will be no post, the respective pilots will be suspended until he or she answears.
This is required to tidy up the starter list and make space for new, interested contender.

Deadline: 20th April 2014

Greetings,
Jonny

Jonny
19th April 2014, 07:43 PM
I managed to get my PSX working :)

BTW: Is it just me, or do they changed something with the attachment system?

Aidan
19th April 2014, 08:46 PM
Sorry guys but I think I'm going to have to dropout. This weekend and probably next I won't have reliable internet nor a away to practice, then shortly after that exams start to loom over.

JABBERJAW
20th April 2014, 02:47 AM
Here is my time. The conversion is add 10 seconds

keg_11
20th April 2014, 01:17 PM
My time: 2:04.9

AG-wolf
20th April 2014, 02:53 PM
My time will be coming in at the eleventh hour. I've had a busy week with no time to sit and dedicate to Wipeout. I've got a Red Bull and some chocolate next to me at the moment, and the next few hours at my disposal :P We'll see what comes of it.

AG-wolf
20th April 2014, 06:11 PM
Al, you're lucky I can't use a NeGcon :P

JABBERJAW
20th April 2014, 06:36 PM
Excellent time! I got mine on my try on Tuesday as I knew I wouldn't get another chance. I would rather have had a TT on this one. I bet under 1:40 is possible, but luck is needed in SR

AG-wolf
21st April 2014, 03:15 AM
Sub 1.40 may be possible, but I don't think with Qirex. I didn't have much issue weaving through the CPU ships, I was more frustrated with the lack of at least 1 boost per lap (I did more practice on Time Trial than Single Race)... biggest difficulty for me was f***ing bouncing all the time coming down the first hill and off both jumps :P

Greevb
22nd April 2014, 10:40 PM
Wow seems I've missed out on this quite a bit due to some difficulties at work it's been really hectic for me lately with this new job :(.

Jonny
24th April 2014, 02:36 PM
I just forgot to post the results of my home race. :blarg
BTW we got a new record, 5 times :D

Position
Pilot
Team
Tag (#)
Time

Arian Tetsuo
Qirex Industries
ALS (6)
01:42.0

Kel Solaar
Qirex Industries
QKS (5)
01:42.4

John Dekka
Anti-Gravity Systems
KEG (3)
02:04.9

Anastasia Cherovoski
Auricom Research Industries
BOG (4)
02:06.0

Daniel Chang
Anti-Gravity Systems
COZ (1)
02:07.8

Best Lap: JABBERJAW 00:33.5
Previous Winner: TheConzio (AG Systems)

Greevb
24th April 2014, 02:53 PM
So the Kordera race is due this Saturday?

Jonny
24th April 2014, 09:01 PM
Yes

Damn were I take 2 additional letter to send this message? Oh wait... :D

JABBERJAW
25th April 2014, 12:21 AM
Position Pilot Team Tag (#) Time
1 Arian Tetsuo Qirex Industries ALS (6).............................. 01:52.0 converted
2 Kel Solaar Qirex Industries QKS (5).................................... 01:52.4 converted
3 John Dekka Anti-Gravity Systems KEG (3).................... 02:04.9
4 Anastasia Cherovoski Auricom Research Industries BOG (4) 02:06.0
5 Daniel Chang Anti-Gravity Systems COZ (1)..................... 02:07.8

AG-wolf
25th April 2014, 02:56 AM
Why is it suddenly Saturday?

I work all week, and I come home tired each evening. I have a baby shower and a wedding to go to on Saturday (two different couples, lots of driving). I spent all evening tonight having a birthday dinner with my immediate family, then going out to buy decent clothes for Saturday. I have to spend tomorrow evening (after work, obviously) getting gifts for Saturday...

For the past couple weeks, I've just been doing my times on Sunday... the only day of the week where I don't even need to leave the house. I have a nice big breakfast, I watch CBS Sunday Morning, then I can sit in front of the TV and bullsh*t for a few hours with Wipeout.

You said Sunday at midnight european time (or GMT) was the cutoff at the beginning of the event. Changing the deadline in the middle of everything is kinda Not Cool, and I don't think I can be bothered at this point.

JABBERJAW
25th April 2014, 11:41 AM
It should be Sunday

Jonny
25th April 2014, 01:45 PM
I´m sorry! Of course it´s not Saturday!
I swapped Saturday and Sunday *facepalm*

- - - Updated - - -

A 03:50.0
I really had NO motivation for this race.
Korodera is the Green Hell of AG Racing!

AG-wolf
27th April 2014, 05:00 PM
Super irritating Time Trial practice complete. That third lap was like three and a half seconds slower than my normal lap times ;_;

This track is really hard to keep consistent lines and speed, the collision-detection around half the corners is really picky and it's so hard to avoid bouncing up and down off the jumps and undulations.
Time for Single Race...

EDIT: that's it, that's all I can do, holy cow... way too frustrating :P

keg_11
27th April 2014, 10:21 PM

Like Jonny, I had no spirit for this race, plus I had the Fx350/400 to run that night

JABBERJAW
27th April 2014, 11:24 PM
Heres my time. Funny, just notice Eric's time, close! Yes it was frustrating. I had a 2:45 going on one race with a 53.8 lap, and got picked up by the wuss wagon in a place it had never happened on lap 3. I got this time on Tuesday when I had a chance to play, very lucky on this one.

Ag wolf and Jabberjaw will add 13 seconds on their time for the conversion

Jonny
28th April 2014, 04:12 PM
Position
Pilot
Team
Tag (#)
Time

Arian Tetsuo
Qirex Industries
ALS (6)
02:47.3

Kel Solaar
Qirex Industries
QKS (5)
02:47.8

John Dekka
Anti-Gravity Systems
KEG (3)
03:31.0

Anastasia Cherovoski
BOG (4)
03:50.0

Fastes Lap: 00:54.5 (AG-wolf)
Previous Winner: TheConzio (AG-Systems)

DDD113 and Knux_Chaotrix are suspended, they can do a comeback, if they want, or just show up.
TheConzio has the flu and Greevb is very busy at the moment. Aiden retiered.

JABBERJAW
29th April 2014, 01:26 AM
1 Arian Tetsuo.............Qirex Industries..........................ALS (6).................................03:00.3 (converted)
2 Kel Solaar................ Qirex Industries ........................QKS (5).................................03:00.8 (converted)
3 John Dekka...............Anti-Gravity Systems.................KEG (3).................................03:31.0
4 Anastasia Cherovoski..Auricom Research Industries.......BOG (4)................................03:50.0

Jonny
2nd May 2014, 03:16 PM
Hard race and it needed some attampts, but I won! :hyper
I hate it when you get a turbo-start but ALWAYS the AI is in your line :bomb

Jonny
4th May 2014, 01:34 PM
I found something new :D

http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/blu_1399247999.png (http://www.pending.me.uk)

keg_11
4th May 2014, 02:05 PM
Thank you, Jonny! Just what I need for my 2214 FX400/350 Leagues!

TheConzio
4th May 2014, 03:36 PM
I'll be posting my time tomorrow. I have hardly any time to practice, as I have to catch up on study and prepare for my exams.

AG-wolf
4th May 2014, 05:19 PM
Isn't that countdown a day off? I thought times had to be submitted by tonight at midnight...

Jonny
4th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Oh right, I´ll change it...

keg_11
4th May 2014, 10:58 PM
Here's my time (3:04.0). I am not looking forward to Silverstream :(

JABBERJAW
4th May 2014, 11:30 PM

Here is my time.

Time difference is plus 10 seconds for ntsc

AG-wolf
5th May 2014, 12:55 AM
Oh jeeze, I hope Im not too late. I did this earlier this afternoon, then got drunk and jumped on the xbox lol

JABBERJAW
5th May 2014, 01:20 AM
I have no problem with it

TheConzio
5th May 2014, 11:51 AM
My time :paperbag

Wish I had the time to practice.

Jonny
5th May 2014, 03:55 PM
Position
Pilot
Team
Tag (#)
Race Time

Arian Tetsuo
Qirex Industries
ALS (6)
02:26.0

Kel Solaar
Qirex Industries
QKS (5)
02:27.7

Anastasia Cherovoski
BOG (4)
02:57.1

John Dekka
Anti-Gravity Systems
KEG (3)
03:04.0

Daniel Chang
Anti-Gravity Systems
COZ (1)
03:08.4

Fastest Lap: 00:47.6 (JABBERJAW)
Previous Winner:TheConzio (CHA-AGF Systems)

- - - Updated - - -

The SilverStream track in Greenland is considered to be the "Ice Hell".
It has unforgiving turns and trists and even a hairpin corner. But the thing that makes this track, besides it´s difficulty, to an unique venue are the two splitted track sections. Keeping on the right side is far easier than maneuvring a craft through the left track side, but cost round about 5 secounds per lap.
A special thing is also, that the track is with round about 6 kilometres the longest in the calender, but a lap is just 1 minute long. This could be explained by the numerous speed pads.

2052 the people have seen a perfect end of Daniel Chang´s (TheConzio) perfect season, managing to win every single race that year.
But this year it´s Arian Tetsuo´s (JABBERJAW) chance to write history with a perfect season.

http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/red_1399852799.png (http://www.pending.me.uk)

JABBERJAW
5th May 2014, 04:45 PM
CONVERTED TIMES

1 Arian Tetsuo............Qirex Industries......................................AL S (6)........2:36.0
2 Kel Solaar................Qirex Industries.....................................QKS (5)........2:37.7
3 Anastasia Cherovoski Auricom Research Industries..................BOG (4)........2:57.1
4 John Dekka.............Anti-Gravity Systems...............................KEG (3) ........3:04.0
5 Daniel Chang...........Anti-Gravity Systems...............................COZ (1)........3:08.4

Silverstream will be interesting as I believe Qirex is the worst ship for that track

JABBERJAW
7th May 2014, 05:38 PM
Why is Firestar not included? That track is great