PDA

View Full Version : Screensavers still around?

keg_11
4th September 2013, 02:42 AM
Does anyone have an installer/.zip folders for any Fusion screensavers, and do they work on Win7? I've had a browse on the net with no success.

(I think I tried one a year or so ago with no success)

Knux_Chaotix
4th September 2013, 12:50 PM
I know I have a few and RR has some too. Can send them to you if you want?

keg_11
5th September 2013, 01:29 AM
That'll be great. What about posting them to this thread, so that other people that would like to have one can always come here (it'll probably b the only place they can go)

BTW, Which screensavers do you have?

Knux_Chaotix
5th September 2013, 03:18 PM
I have Auricom, EG-R, Feisar, G - Tech, Pirhana, Tigron, Van - Uber and Xios. I also have Wipeout 3 and Pulse screensavers too. I'll post up the Fusion ones tonight in here. Let me know if you want any of the others ^_^ Same to everyone else. I'll upload all I can, just ask ^_^

Knux_Chaotix
5th September 2013, 11:53 PM
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByBVx8IEfoHLNWswazJ2OE9hSjg&usp=sharing

They should all be in there. Some anti-virus software dosnt like them (I know Comodo goes nuts) but they're all safe so just change the settings on the anti-virus to allow them. Also, these screensavers will only work if you're running on a 32 bit system because back in the day, no one had a 64 bit system.

keg_11
6th September 2013, 12:04 AM
Drat! :(

dreadofmondays
6th September 2013, 05:57 AM
I know the pulse screensavers worked on my system when I downloaded them a while ago. Don't see why the others wouldn't

Knux_Chaotix
6th September 2013, 08:36 AM
The Pulse ones work on the 64 and 32 bit system. The WO3 and Fusion dont. Those two were made differently and like I said before anyone really had 64 bit systems. Thats why those wont work. I'm still trying to find a solutoin though.

Kaelef
15th September 2013, 05:44 PM
Well, as long as we're here... can someone point me at downloads for the WO3 and Pulse screensavers?

OOPS: I rescind my request. I found the downloads...

Sausehuhn
15th September 2013, 05:55 PM
Does anyone also still have the mac-versions of those screensavers?