PDA

View Full Version : What's been going on with folks here

DJ Techno
3rd September 2013, 04:56 PM
Since the summer will be over in a while.

Missed the London Wipeout games. thanks Work, but my patients in the medical field are doing fine n better, since I been their nurse.

But remember Dementia and Alzheimer's is a Bitch.

I just got to ask what's up with folks. The Good, The Cray Cray (crazy), and The ones who need Kool Aid drenched on them. When u get heated up from, lol, well they may know.

So let's see whats up.

keg_11
6th September 2013, 12:08 AM
Since I'm down under (the equator), it's been nothing but rain, rain and rain! :( Therefore: Uni, boredom & procrastenation :( ;) :(

Medusa
11th September 2013, 02:59 AM
Been working like a dog and playing like a kitten! Just checking in to see what's new here myself, hope all's well with everybody I know here (and the new faces too of course!!)

Knux_Chaotix
11th September 2013, 03:25 AM
Things have really gone to hell for me recently... On the plus side, Goteki had kittens ^_^ And I went to Creamfields. Hope everyone is alright ^_^

Medusa
12th September 2013, 04:05 AM
Jeez, sorry to hear that Knux. But on the other hand...KITTENS and CREAMFIELDS!!!! That's a lot of fun stuff in one little sentence :) Hope the other things get back topside real quick for you :)

AspenExcel
1st October 2013, 11:22 PM
I've mostly been busy with school. Wish I could take the PS3 with me to get my WipEout HD fix but now I've been playing mainly TF2 along and producing music.

DJ Techno
12th October 2013, 08:52 AM
Good, I spend time being a nurse in the med field, which it's almost a year on myself.

The card game played at most time magic the gathering, getting set for some grand Prixs in Kentucky, Washington DC, and Oklahoma

Rossriders
16th October 2013, 08:47 PM
As for how I've been doing...well...I've been leaving the rambling/ranting for elsewhere but to summarize...

Currently have a part time job though it's only a few days in a week. One of the upsides so far is at least I'm not entirely exhausted in regards to working on some artwork.

Speaking of artwork, it's been an on/off process, I'm just trying to work on one minor/major thing at a time, be it WipEout Fanart or fanart for anything else.

Or original artwork..though I'm also dealing with having to move out the house, house cleaning and so forth.

The ugly would be my dog's recent passing. I think here and a few other places has been the most I've mentioned it...to be honest I don't want to make a big show of it yet keeping it in dosen't help either. It seems valid enough for one among many reasons why I've been not on top of my game.

Though on one positive note...been trying to stream more ofthen in regards to artwork, though it ranges in themes and whatnot...I wonder who here would actually want to see me say, work on WipEout fan-art?

That being said...that's my two cents.

Till then.

MegaGeeza22
12th December 2013, 10:41 PM
I have moved on a lot, i have got my own place again and i have got a full time job!! so im happy and i now have time to play on my ps3 and i hope to shake off the rust and compete on Wipeout once again.

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
13th December 2013, 07:11 PM
Been working really and playing wo but mostly going to the pub on the weekends an having a few, Christmas shopping, playing guitar, reading into philosophy, well, what I mean is studying particular philosophers like Lao Tzu, Plato, Confucius. I enjoying reading their quotes and books like the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu (Laozi). I'm sorry if I nagged your heads off speaking about Philosophy, its something which I find amazing and useful :)

mannjon
13th December 2013, 10:19 PM
Good, I spend time being a nurse in the med field, which it's almost a year on myself.

The card game played at most time magic the gathering, getting set for some grand Prixs in Kentucky, Washington DC, and Oklahoma

Another American player in the Southish-East! Funny you mention the Magic the Gathering, I just found an old box with bunch of old old old old cards.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been racing, racing, and more racing. Also been trying to get a new degree in Computer Science, making ship skin designs for the HD/Fury side. Making electronic music.

DJ Techno
23rd December 2013, 12:23 PM
I heard a family sold old old mtg cards for a single dolar and the box contained about 2000 grand in cards value.

Ouch for family running a sale of stuff and going thru rhe sons room.

Mike458
26th December 2013, 11:25 PM
Just went on a fishing trip; threw up about 5-6 times.

Currently in the hospital ATM.

TheConzio
27th December 2013, 02:27 AM
I've mostly been busy with school. Wish I could take the PS3 with me to get my WipEout HD fix but now I've been playing mainly TF2 along and producing music.

Mate you sound like me!