PDA

View Full Version : what about Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed?

marpet0805
29th August 2013, 05:53 PM
hello guys. I have played a game called Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed. I really fancy it. Its just 19.99£ on steam/xbox live/Ps Store. Its about Sonic and all hes friends racing in different tracks with transforming vehicle. So you can transform into a boat middile in the race to surf over the water or transform to a plane and soar in the skies. But thats not the only thing. When i mean ALL-STAR then i mean, if you look on the steam, the following character are in the game as a guest:

Team Fortress 2 (Pyro(car) Heavy(Boat) Spy(plane))
Fotball Manager
Total War Of Shogun

And there are more like
Company Of Heroes
Rome II
Hotwheels
Ralph from Wreck-It-Ralph

So yes they are in the game
But i have thinking a while, Its not just sega character, there is team fortress. So i was thinking....What if a actually WipEout Vehicle was in that game, and a team could have it like Feisar, Piranha, Triakis, Icaras, Mirage, Harimau, Goteki 45, Eg.x, Auricom, Ag-Sys, Qirex or Assegai. What do you think? If it was in the game then what will the stats for the vehicle be?

There are Speed, Handling, Acceleration, Boost and All-star. In my opinion its standard stats would be: Speed(4/5) Acceleration(2/5) Hanling(3/5) Boost(1/5) All-Star(4/5)(If its below 2-3 it will be a melee, if its more then it will be ranged) Share Your Opinion, Comment :)

BlueWolf9498
13th September 2013, 03:50 AM
i think the faisar would be the main ship used, being the cover ship for WipEout afterall. i would imagine it having kinda the same stats as tails, really balanced except for speed probably being lower and boost being higher. but that's just my thought :)