PDA

View Full Version : Tijuana,Mexico and San Diego magic the gathering Grand Prix Modern

DJ Techno
18th March 2013, 09:05 PM
753775387539754075417542754375447545754675487547To spend my last weekend of spring break right.

I had to get out of the state, this was thought up n ponder ed since december 2012.

Nothing new. Except the mexico trip was my older brothers idea. Amd my playing in the MTG Grand Prix to see the Pro Tour circuit was a thrill kill.

If their were any ag players in san deigo or Tijuana. ...

I didnt have nothing to join in a two player thrill n alcohal and music was beong used for the music festival backnin the south.

I placed 300 something out of 800 plus and still was happy with making more than. Two wins, including my byes. A total of five wins out of 9 rounds. Sad..7-2 position s make day two. Well **** that. Its the same everytime I go to GPs. Cause they only want n beem keepin a number of 128 players at most and no more.

Made some good fellowship. Good pictures. Humpes the cosplay dressed liliana girl. Artist signed art work and my playmates.

But still didn't buy a fully painted art piece buy either steve argyel, stevem k, or mathew s.

Tijuana with me n Nick was good. I took a picture to show idiot border and illegial immigrant fanatics. To say shut the hell up. This is america. Plus we walked right into the border by bridge. **** the driving, traffic going in is fine kinda. Traffic going out is a bitch.

Great lunch and time. Did the whole personal talk to.

Took a picture of stuff I kinda shoulda bought.
Like the booty mug and firm ladys tit mug. Lol yes... maybe u should find the stuff on my Facebook instead of being all fraid or whatever.

Well I will see what I can get on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully I will get better data reception n semd pics from my phone to here.

I cant use wi fi here, ita been shitting bricks on my laptop n continues to say connection to the network ia not able to reach.

Its an open airport wi fi. Gonna find somwwhere n post.

Othwr wise start with facebook. If ur friwnds with some of the key ten percent In here. U can view my stuff since my settings are on a friends to friend s privacy.

And if u dont know the ten percent... shake my head.
Mad ice
Stin
Al
Ben
Zach
Trevor
Eric
And other s who I forgot.