PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing for the end of the world?

Defjukie16
5th December 2012, 01:06 AM
December 21, 2012 is perhaps the most important milestone because it's been so highly anticipated for thousands of years, it's bigger than 2000 and things will change after this day (of course the milestone will pass and not alien or zombie attacks) so what to do for the end of the world? Parties? Telling someone you love them? Or a all day marathon of playing WipEout?

Knux_Chaotix
5th December 2012, 09:42 PM
My "End OF The World Party" has been in the planning and progress since I heard about it :P The only real threat I face when it passes is a severe hangover.

bpinflag
6th December 2012, 01:46 AM
Unfortunately I'm still in school on the 21st (My last day :frown: ) so I think I'll be stuck doing Physics...

stin
6th December 2012, 06:41 AM
No plans for that day or night but might play WipEouts, hell I`m on holiday right through but I`m working on Christmas eve, so lets see what happens from there..........

stevie:)

onlykpop
6th December 2012, 12:42 PM
I will be in New York on the 21st, so maybe my trip will turn into one of those "end of the world" films you see in the theater lol

ID_7of9
6th December 2012, 01:08 PM
I'll go to a christmas party, maybe get drunk so i will slep over the end of the world? haha .. Most important thing: do not forget to make an appointment at the hairdresser before 21st, we wanna die pretty. ;D

Rapier Racer
7th December 2012, 12:02 AM
End of the world party! Or dead I don't know lol

FEISAR_ARCH
7th December 2012, 10:20 AM
Preparing for things to come. The Mayans never predicted "the end". Rather the end of one cycle and into another chapter of human history. On the 21st, I'm the one that will wake up and say, "Bring it!"

Medusa
9th December 2012, 06:58 PM
Wow, I was going to say "working", but for a change I've actually got that day off! So I will be with family and friends, not just on Dec. 21st but hopefully during the actual end of the world should we be so unfortunate as to experience it...
at least, that would by my preference if I had one!

Or was that the question?

Actually from the sounds of it I should be offering designated driver service, I could make a "killing" in spare change ;)

camlet
10th December 2012, 02:16 AM
My "End OF The World Party" has been in the planning and progress since I heard about it :P The only real threat I face when it passes is a severe hangover.

I will agree with you but i will get drunk with aloe scotch