PDA

View Full Version : Pulse DLC not installing!

AGSys
19th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Hey guys, I recently got the WipEout Pulse Auricom DLC and for some odd reason when I start the game it says:

"Unable to load the download pack PSP\GAME\UCES00465\PACK4.EDAT from Memory Stick Duo. This download pack will not be available during gameplay."

It's so frustrating, I hope this pack isn't waste. Does anyone know how to make the work? Any help at all is appreciated!:frown:

blackwiggle
29th October 2012, 11:41 AM
UCES donates it's a Euro pack .. are you downloading it into a Euro WO pack, not a USA WO pack by mistake?

WO PULSE download packs were ONLY EVER available to EURO players for some stupid reason.
They won't work with the USA version of PULSE .... it doesn't matter if it is the disc or download version .... same rule applies.

The only way around it is to have multiple area PSP's

multibodydynamics
29th October 2012, 12:39 PM
I remember that someone said that the download packs were compatible with the US Pulse but not available in the US PS Store. Is there some way to make the downloads work?

AGSys
30th October 2012, 06:25 AM
Oh, no wonder. Yeah I have the US version of Pulse. Well, that sucks. For my wallet. Do you think that I can get the Euro version of Pulse for free since I have the US one? If not, that sucks even more. Anyway thnx for the help.

multibodydynamics
30th October 2012, 09:34 AM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?4403-Download-Packs&p=83860&highlight=US+Pulse#post83860

The download packs are confirmed to work with both Euro and US versions of Pulse so I'm not sure why you get an error message. I have both EU and US Pulse and all packs myself so I'm going to investigate a little when I get home from work.

kaori
30th October 2012, 04:46 PM
You have to play with your european PSN account if you want to play DLC. If you use your US account, DLC are blocked.

But I have the same error than you this week-end and I don't know why ! The most surprising is that I can play the DLC in single player, but not in multiplayer !!! The message error only appears when I choose a DLC track in multiplayer ! The message appears and appears, I have to quit the game.

I've just reinstalled the pack (Auricom) and the error message has disappeared ;) Try it.

AGSys
30th October 2012, 06:56 PM
Yeah I tried to reinstall it several times and for some odd reason this one time it did work. But Pulse keeps crashing on me on different sessions and sometimes some of the ship types for Icaras don't appear.