PDA

View Full Version : Elimination King (HD)

LJtheZombie
6th August 2012, 08:06 PM
All right. I've had just about enough of this pansy, limp-wristed racing nonsense. It's time for a tournament with an unhealthy dose of saturated violence. I'm looking for at least 8, preferably 16 people to join me in an Eliminator tournament! We're going to decide who's the meanest mother of them all - only one will survive, and whoever sees it all the way to the end will be crowned the Elimination King.

Just getting an idea of levels of interest at the moment - It'll probably be a straight-up knockout tournament, but depending on how many we get I might run some sort of league setup instead. Most likely format will be one-on-one matches for 200 points, 1 track per player, with a standard event to settle ties. So, if you'd like to test your mettle against some of the baddest dudes on the bloodier side of the game, sign up now! Remember, it's death or glory!

Colonel
6th August 2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah why the hell not? I'm rusty as anything but I'll dust off the rockets and see what happens. Nice one LJ :+

Knux_Chaotix
7th August 2012, 11:16 AM
Just say when and BRING IT ON!!!

P_Denton
7th August 2012, 03:42 PM
Arf, I don't know if I'll be able to take part. I'll be dealing with some logistic issues in September and won't be back at home as often as I used to. I'll probably bring my ps3 over at some point though, so yeah. Anyway, you can count me in if I'm available :)
I have no idea whether you advertised this outside of the zone or not, but I guess there are a couple of guys who'd be interested you could message directly. But I trust you for that and good luck setting that up ;)

FirstDave
10th August 2012, 10:57 PM
quite partial to a bit of eliminator, in fact its what i mostly play but ive not been on it much recently as i get fedup of a 25% connection success rate so tend not to bother so much now.

Dave.

TheConzio
8th June 2013, 03:12 AM
If this is still happening, count me in!

Tiduch
8th June 2013, 12:22 PM
Well, 100% 1vs1 wins, shouldnt be problem for me, but who knows : D

Knux_Chaotix
22nd July 2013, 07:28 PM
Are we any further forward with this? Im still up for taking part

HauntingFlash99
29th July 2013, 04:07 PM
If this is going to happen, I'm in!