PDA

View Full Version : Coolest tournament?

feisar rocket
22nd March 2012, 02:05 AM
lolol... i just thought about what tournament to rock with for school next week (gmt-5). So i want to know which is the best...

I also want to know your favorite tourny too.

stin
22nd March 2012, 08:35 AM
Best tourney!!, but seriously, very hard to pick one but I would take them all even Omega (Euro version)

I chosed Gamma, because I got a better percentage of winning compares to the rest of the tourney!

stevie:)

feisar rocket
22nd March 2012, 09:54 PM
I picked gamma because how complex Uber is in this... And staten park is a high speed course... Sebenco Peak makes me angry tho :brickwall, stupid chi-chain

kaori
23rd March 2012, 04:39 PM
Omega tour, it's too crazy, 1st place in the coolest challenge !

feisar rocket
24th March 2012, 01:55 PM
man... Americans didn't get omega though... it's an unknown story to us :(

after looking at gameplay... I feel saddened

kaori
25th March 2012, 05:47 PM
Yes I know, it was a strange decision like for the Pulse DLC. So let's go for the classic 2 pack, I like the design of the tracks, colours, normal ship and retro-pixel effects

feisar rocket
25th March 2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah! Except Altima doesn't seem like Altima sadly. Manor Top was the s*it! :rock

Asayyeah
1st April 2012, 11:41 AM
I choosed Delta : I loved the mix of easy track and harder ones : Koltiwa a luv 'ya !

JABBERJAW
1st April 2012, 07:22 PM
Delta as well

MrSmadSmartAlex
1st April 2012, 07:59 PM
So hard to decide! I really like at least one track from each. I'm tempted to go for Beta, even though I don't like 3 of the tracks, just because it has Citta Nuova, the best track in the game (to compete on). :D

leungbok
1st April 2012, 09:49 PM
Classic 2 (i'm so conformist :D)

feisar rocket
5th April 2012, 01:33 AM
…Citta Nuova, the best track in the game (to compete on). :D Woah!?!?! I hated CN... Especially when I first had the game. It's all about Sebenco :) looks much better in Pure than HD.

Amaroq Dricaldari
13th October 2012, 04:28 AM
Ditto. So do Vineta K and Modesto Heights (in Pure, it looks more run-down, with a darker atmosphere and with graffiti everywhere).

man... Americans didn't get omega though... it's an unknown story to us :(
after looking at gameplay... I feel saddened
One Word Answer: HAAAAAAX!

stin
13th October 2012, 07:30 AM
Ama, get Euro version (Get it somewhere in Ebay and it`s dutch cheap ;)) and you can get Omega!

stevie:)

Amaroq Dricaldari
13th October 2012, 01:37 PM
But I just spent most of my allowance on the US version, I can't spend much more money right now.

And by "HAAAAAAX!", I meant splicing the files. But then again, I doubt it will work. Besides, I don't want to lose my account :P