PDA

View Full Version : So what do you lot play ?

FirstDave
31st January 2012, 06:25 PM
Hi all.After just realising that one of my forum friends Flintfandango plays Bass guitar and i myself play lead guitar i was curiuos to see how many of you also play a musical instrument.So what do you play ? :guitar

Dave.

nismology
31st January 2012, 06:48 PM
I'm a second year university BA Music student, I have Grade 8 ABRSM in trumpet and Grade 8 LCMM electronic keyboard. I'm also about grade 6 standard drums (kit) and played bagpipes in City of Bristol Pipes and Drums for about 5 years.

:P

mdhay
31st January 2012, 07:16 PM
The triangle. :g

AspenExcel
1st February 2012, 04:00 AM
I play upright bass, mainly classical.

I'm at school for music too, learning the ins and outs of synthesizers and production. :)

Xpand
1st February 2012, 08:00 AM
I play a MIDI piano.

Azurooth
1st February 2012, 10:53 AM
Playing the guitar over here. Mostly metal. :P

Clair_Lane-003
1st February 2012, 04:39 PM
I'm still a noob at it but I'm working on my Gameboy with LSDJ (if you called this an instrument) :guitar

feisar rocket
2nd February 2012, 01:51 AM
I play random songs on the keyboard... I don't study it, not enough money...

Damned Premier of Ont, made it expensive with taxes and high tuition fees... (the music guy said it's $150 a week (tuition fees shouldn't effect the price but this guy must be a cheapskate :D)... I only make $20 a month...)

Archon
3rd February 2012, 05:01 PM
Electric guitar for seven years, drums for about two years, and will resume learning piano as soon as I buy a digital piano. I started learning a year ago, but my friends and I moved out of our apartment maybe four months after we got this beautiful upright piano. The action on that thing was so sweet.

I'm still a noob at it but I'm working on my Gameboy with LSDJ (if you called this an instrument) :guitar

That is godlike. My friend has a degree in electrical engineering and we plan to make an LSDJ instrument out of a spare NES.

MetaKraken
4th February 2012, 01:08 PM
I used to play the piano several years ago, but sadly, I retired from playing it. I'm not really good at it, to be honest. ^^;