PDA

View Full Version : Australian vs UK versions different?

mrDMG
26th January 2012, 09:57 PM
Hi, I've been reading that Fusion was apparently released in Australia first as sort of a bug tester and then in the UK/Europe with certain bugs fixed. Other sources suggest such reports are bogus, was wondering if the WipeoutZone community had the truth on the matter...

Is there a difference between the Australian and UK versions of Fusion?

JABBERJAW
27th January 2012, 12:55 AM
I believe they are exactly the same. The us version had some fixes, better control options as well, kudos for that

mrDMG
27th January 2012, 02:06 AM
Ah, ok. I'm getting a copy soon but thought I'd check first. I know people diss Fusion but I dont't have a PS3 and I played Pulse on the PS2 but didn't like the sterile landscapes, nor the handling - it was trying to handle like the classic Wipeouts but it just wasn't right (Yes, I know handling wise, Fusion is a very different Wipeout, however, it does look cool in my opinion... And some the track designs are great).

Sausehuhn
27th January 2012, 07:53 AM
[…] better control options as well […]

Custom controls?

JABBERJAW
27th January 2012, 01:07 PM
No, but it gives two more options with the dpad left/right on the negcon deactivated to not hit by accident when pitching. It made it far better.

If you use a negcon for it and need different buttons to perform different functions from what is there, there are fairly easy ways to change around the buttons on the inside. Luckily, they had my exact config