PDA

View Full Version : New Resident Spidey..

Rapier Racer
13th January 2012, 05:34 PM
Something random I thought I'd post here. First off over the last few months I've done my bit to make sure my girlfriend is addicted to Wipeout, with success!

After buying her a PS3 for Christmas with HD Fury on it my job is done for now :).

To the point, last week she bought a Chilean Rose Tarantula! The naming process bagan and she got it down to 3 all Wipeout related. So based on the fact he's slow moving and rather tanky compared to the local spiders here, he has been named.... Triakis the Tarantula! lol

Olivario
13th January 2012, 06:33 PM
"Triakis The Tarantula" hahahahah, awesome name

Colonel
13th January 2012, 09:42 PM
I'd go apesh*t if my fiance brought home a tarantula! Nice name for it though :)

Mad-Ice
14th January 2012, 04:34 AM
Hi RR, good to hear from you again! You were lost man, but now I understand why :) a New pet takes a lot of time of course ;) congrats matey!

Flint Fandango
15th January 2012, 11:18 AM
Great name for a spider, there´s no official WO team name that would fit that perfectly!
I don´t mind spiders at all, but I wouldn´t keep them as pets...;)
On the other hand, it´s just a matter of taste. Enjoy it!

Rapier Racer
15th January 2012, 07:07 PM
I'm not personally fond of the locust and crickets in the plastic boxes that he eats but I like the spider.

Nice to see a familiar face mad!

leungbok
16th January 2012, 02:41 PM
You should paint "feisar" or "icaras" on the crickets, R_R, when it's time for them to meet "triakis" ! ;)

Rapier Racer
16th January 2012, 04:47 PM
lol!! Thats a great idea :D...and if I could...