PDA

View Full Version : Transformice?

D_1998_BR
12th December 2011, 12:12 PM
Anybody plays or ever heard of Transformice?

Transformice is a multiplayer game where you control your own custom mouse.
The objective is simple: Get the cheese before other mice do and take it back to the hole.
Sounds boring for now,eh? Well,here's the hard,co-op part:
Sometimes the cheese isn't attainable by feet (or paws :3),and so you need the help of a Shaman,which is the player with most points at the beginning of that round.(points are given for saving cheese first,second or third,or by simply getting the cheese back to the hole.you get 1 point if you die,so don't worry,as you WILL be the shaman once in a while)
The shaman got an arsenal of sweet stuff: Crates,Planks,Anvils,Spirits,Runes,blah,blah and blah... Sometimes the shaman has a trampoline,a portal,a "conjuration" tool which allows him/her to freely place magical ground,which after some time disappear.
With those tools the shaman must get everyone to the cheese and bring them back to get saves for his profile.Saves,Cheeses and Cheeses collected first give you Titles such as "Obese mouse","Accomplished Shaman","Fast Mouse","The Missile",and a heck load of more titles.
Theres sometimes the Soulmate mode,which your attained to another player by a string,and both of you must help eachother to get the cheese and come back,just hope your soulmate isn't a noob which will either slow you down,let you fall to your death or get the cheese back without you.
There's also some stages where there's TWO shamans (pink and blue) and two holes,in the respective colors.The two shamans must try to kill eachother and get all the mouses back to the colored hole.If your pink you get all the mice saved on the pink hole,and so as the blue shaman.

Have an account or want to try the game out? You can oftenly find me on the Brazillian or English server (due to the heavy trolling and cursing on the brazillian server.)
Go in the English server and type /room 101 to find me (if im online) or in the brazillian server: /sala 7
My name is Zenzeppelin.I wear roundy goggles and a beret.

MyNameIsBom
13th December 2011, 10:21 PM
deleted