PDA

View Full Version : My Wipeout 1 PSX Tribute!

TheFrostE
8th December 2011, 04:33 AM
Hey guys...i've been thinking of 2048 alot lately and decided to make a tribute to the game that started it all and did a 20 minute full playthrough of WO1 rapier class with a commentary discussing the game and various tips throughout. feel free to leave some love on it explaining why you <33 WO 1 :D. and as always , enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhLqlRTs2E&list=UUYfySmCEfzt1R2Be-xrY53g&feature=plcp

my bad...totally realize this shouldnt be posted in this section >_<...i sense a move imminent O_O sorry guys!

MyNameIsBom
13th December 2011, 10:16 PM
deleted

Omni Requiem
13th December 2011, 10:58 PM
Hey, the old ones are still good. :) I remember the early PSX days and the graphical limitations actually came across quite artistic looking at Crash Bandicoot, Descent and of course our good old WipEout. Nostalgia-tinted glasses aside, loving the playthrough, you think you might make a series going through the other games in series order?

Xpand
13th December 2011, 11:37 PM
WO3 was great man, much better than some new ones... The collision physics were still a bit dubious but the rest was just awesome...

Also: The play through was awesome!

JABBERJAW
13th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Awesome play-through! Great racing with the description. Also, the negcon review was nice as well. Psss, the R trigger is digital. :). However, it does feel like the analog one.

stin
14th December 2011, 08:10 AM
That is really good and I did enjoyed it!:clap

stevie:)