PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm getting better!

AG-SYSTEMS
12th October 2011, 10:20 PM
Just wanted to tell you I'm no longer such a stupid pilot. I may soon be able to post a good time.

I'm not hitting walls every 5 Seconds now.

AspenExcel
13th October 2011, 12:40 AM
Congrats! Keep it up! :D

Colonel
13th October 2011, 02:08 PM
Good effort AG, stick with it :beer

DreamyElf
13th October 2011, 03:26 PM
Well, beside skills, a LOT of practice is the key to keep improving at WO.
Keep it up. :)

trackripper
13th October 2011, 06:56 PM
I've noticed myself improving too, I'm finding new BR locations that I didn't know before all the time :D Although my skills on HD Rev tracks leaves something to be desired...

AG-SYSTEMS
13th October 2011, 10:07 PM
I posted a few times. One for a Vineta K Race and one for Anulpha Pass Time Trial

And why can't I find my times?

amplificated
14th October 2011, 12:08 AM
The in-game leaderboards aren't updating unfortunately. There was a popular website for keeping HD records I'd direct you to, but unfortunately it's MIA atm.

There's no word at all if Studio Liverpool will ever fix the leaderboards, though the strongest chance is on or before the Japanese Vita launch; as since '2048 is cross-compatible with HD there's a good chance they will share an aspect of the leaderboards, and SL will probably want them working for their launch. So... Hopefully mid-December. Yay :/

But, congratulations on noticing an improvement! From there you can only get better still, keep it up ;)

AG-SYSTEMS
14th October 2011, 12:20 AM
I posted my time here. I can't find the time here.

amplificated
14th October 2011, 12:30 AM
Maybe talk to a mod specifically about what you did and what you expect, and they can push you in the right direction.

click here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/member.php?u=4577)

feisar rocket
21st October 2011, 01:50 AM
I'm not hitting walls every 5 Seconds now.And someone asked me to teach them how to fly. And he hits the wall every 3 seconds.

At least he doesn't piss me off.

D_1998_BR
4th November 2011, 01:37 PM
And someone asked me to teach them how to fly. And he hits the wall every 3 seconds.

At least he doesn't piss me off.

Met those two guys : sethbird33 and rodex10,both brazilians like me,been teaching them for 4-6 months approximately.
Just like that guy your teaching,they hit the wall every 3 seconds,and back then they couldn't finish a race against me
They're already catching up to me,5-10 seconds gap,since now i don't have too much to learn...They both use the Icaras Fury and keep on asking why do my EG-X flies faster than their ships (thrust+speed=win!)