PDA

View Full Version : HD-Session the Birthday edition.

Oryx Crake
23rd September 2011, 12:21 AM
HD-Session #9-The Birthday Edition

Time:
Sunday the 25:th 7pm gmt(8 pm BST, 9pm gmt+1, 3pm US-eastern time)

For a couple of weeks now me and a couple of people have been doing these sessions. Nothing big just good and honest fun. The idea is to rekindle some of that love we all had for HD, when it first came out. So we get together for some nostalgic fun in the original game style and it is good fun! so this week we have the: The Birthday Edition, and I thought it might be fun to have some more people in this time around. So I hope to see ya'll there for some nostalgic mayhem.

Look below for the rules, they aren't all that tough to follow, but hey you need a format don't you?
We will be running a chat room too so ask anyone in the HD-Team for an Invite.

/Oryx_Crake

Format:
1. Someone sets up a room and we race!

2. A couple of rounds of free for all, where in we discuss what we want to race.

3. If there are too many participants to fit into 1 room we simply split into smaller groups.

4. I wont be keeping scores but anyone who wants to is free to do so.

5. Only HD ships allowed.

6. Only HD tracks allowed.

Participants are all welcome!-The HD-Team

AnErare
23rd September 2011, 12:29 PM
Heya Oryx!

Sounds excellent :)) Cat and I have been trying to get the word spread during Avalon last weekend so we're hoping to see more people this time :) It's convenient this coincides with our sessions, some people should be around anyway. People who don't read the forum or this thread we'll just have to recruit on the go ;)

Let's make it a great sunday session and celebrate this great community!

Cheers!

SoA_Booney
23rd September 2011, 02:06 PM
you know im there oryx mate :) ill try and recruit some more players too :)

xtriko
23rd September 2011, 05:58 PM
I'll try to reach Asa, Stin, Kanar, Mad-Ice, DjManiac21 etc to make this really cool and lets see if this goes well.