PDA

View Full Version : Harimau Racers Club - a call to arms!

Colonel
21st September 2011, 02:34 PM
I had a request from Oryx today asking me to take over the Harimau Racers Club (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=54). A request that I have gladly accepted. Looking at the group it struck me there are only 13 members, which seems very low for one of the most popular ships in HD.

So firstly, if you're a Harimau pilot, click the link above and sign up. And secondly, let's get some matches played. I need three willing Harimau Racers, and we'll get cracking. I'm well aware how tricky these things can be to organise, but we should definitely try.

:rock

SoA_Booney
21st September 2011, 02:55 PM
Im game for some harimau racing :P

Oryx Crake
21st September 2011, 03:30 PM
I'm game if the match isn't against mirage, bit of a pickle that would be seeing as how I'm mostly flying mirage these days.

trackripper
21st September 2011, 05:20 PM
It's funny, I've never liked Harimau much. It used to be alright in Pure, but recently in HD and Fury, I've just never been drawn to it. Maybe its how ugly Furymau looks...

Olivario
21st September 2011, 06:58 PM
Harimau rulezz :rock

Colonel
25th September 2011, 02:18 PM
Well with Booney, Oryx and Oliver up for it we're ready, good stuff. I'd still like more volunteers though in case we run into scheduling problems and somebody is unavailable.

So, barring Mirage, we need another team to play. I'll have a look through the social groups and see which teams have the most active members, let's get something sorted :)

R3BU5ER
26th September 2011, 09:28 AM
Maybe I can arrange Ã* Feisar team

Colonel
26th September 2011, 10:02 AM
That would be great R3, just had a look at the Feisar group and it looks pretty healthy in terms of active members. Some very fast pilots there as well.

R3BU5ER
26th September 2011, 08:34 PM
Okay I will see what I can do, I'm pretty busy this week but I'll do my best to get back to y'all asap. :)