PDA

View Full Version : Even the AI has problems...

trackripper
15th July 2011, 07:15 PM
So, while trying to get more gold medals today, I noticed some of the AI (and the autopilot at that) having problems with certain corners (may only be Phantom class):
The hairpin on Chenghou Project
The 90* turn after the jump on Blue Ridge
Pretty much all of Citta Nuova :P Do not use the autopilot on the undulating 90* corners if you value your life/race :P
The hairpins on Sebenco Climb, notably the one before the descending straight

I think that's it, but it is rather hilarious seeing a pileup as the AI hit the apex wall of a corner and flying past on the outside :P

On a different note, who else shits themselves when they hear "Missile" immediately followed by "Quake" when you're approaching the open section on Sol 2? :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
15th July 2011, 08:09 PM
Yes, I've noticed it on Chenghou Project. It's great. :D

On a different note, who else shits themselves when they hear "Missile" immediately followed by "Quake" when you're approaching the open section on Sol 2? :P

Everybody! :D
Shields don't protect against quakes in Pure, so you're pretty much finished if you're on an open section like Sol2.

trackripper
15th July 2011, 08:32 PM
I was 1st on the last lap and I heard that, with some crazy sideshifting and framerate lag I actually managed to stay on the track :P
I'm so happy, managed to get gold on SR Citta Nuova Phantom :P Now for that time trial... -__-"

stin
16th July 2011, 06:23 AM
That is known as asa`s double combo!!:nod but luckily, I normally managed to win like around 70% success rate again to these guys on Sol2 ;)

stevie:D

jesse9705
25th July 2011, 09:30 AM
I don't know how i got gold in every phantom race '-_- i can't get them again..ughhh....