PDA

View Full Version : Psp which one?

FirstDave
4th July 2011, 05:36 PM
Hi all.This evening i will be acquiring a psp and just wanted to ask which wipeout game/s is/are worth getting for it and is there online gaming available with it and what sort of online activity is there right now if there is.Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Dave.:D

MrSmadSmartAlex
4th July 2011, 05:43 PM
Both Pulse and Pure are awesome games. Get them both! :D
I'd say that Pulse is the better game though. I like almost everything about it better.
Pulse has an online infrastructure mode (so you can connect straight through a wireless router), but it's rather quiet these days. Often, there won't be anybody online, although I still see games sometimes when I go online on weekends.
Both games can be played adhoc, which means you can use Adhoc Party on PS3 (fairly easy to set up) or Xlink Kai on PC (!!?!??!!? :brickwall :bomb :lol) to play online multiplayer.

FirstDave
4th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Right nice one :D i dont mind the online as i get my fix on the ps3 with hd/f and i have just looked on the cex site and they have them both and are very cheap.Thanks for the reply.

Dave.:D

blackwiggle
5th July 2011, 10:46 PM
There is a lot of DLC content for PURE, [it was all free] if you follow the link given here.

You can only use the download for your region, the others won't work on your PSP
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7242

If you are PAL region, then you can get the download packs for PULSE for the store.
They were never made available for the USA

Darkdrium777
6th July 2011, 02:17 AM
WipEout PurE DLC (http://www.mediafire.com/?r0cty7z2p65m1), in case you decide to get both (Which you should.)

DJ Techno
6th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Get yourself a psp go

Get a hold of a partner who can get into the programs and hack and mod it.

Save u the cost even downloading Wipeout for the money.

Want to question it. Talk to some friends of mine in Columbia. And show ya.
If I buy the one Al has. It's going right to work and right to modding.

That go does wonders with both pure and pulse. Shame I didn't buy one in France. But I already gave a hundred somethin euro's for another psp 3001 and my color of Blue.
And Al no u still can't have that.

FirstDave
7th July 2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone.I have bought pure and downloaded the content pack.It feels very weird to play when you have been used to HD and the psp feels strange too. i also intend to download pulse too.I didnt buy the psp 3000 so could not choose the go.I swapped it for my squier strat guitar as i have too many anyway and it was a cheapy guitar that actually plays ok but never used.
thanks again everyone.;)

Dave.