PDA

View Full Version : another funny man died in this week n year.

DJ Techno
26th June 2011, 07:03 PM
http://sprint.mw.cnn.com/viewarticle?id=528776

If it doesn't come up
Look on CNN.com
For Ryan Dunn
From the MTV Jackassss television show, its always sunny in Philadelphia, and other comedy skits.

Died and had his funeral for all

Kinda sucks that the group is going to be missing one of their hardcore guys.

It's like not having johnny and bam in any stunts.

But their is a new JACKASS 3.5 video. I found it and dl'd it and put it on dvd later ago. Dunns in it, so at least his last time with the guys n fans did make it.

mdhay
26th June 2011, 07:17 PM
It's a very sad story, not a proper fan of Jackass, but he and the rest of them have my respect for doing when they do.

DJ Techno
26th June 2011, 09:27 PM
true

and because they lost one of their most known partners in the group. its almost saying the show is still not going to be the same without him.

and no i dont think their going to stop making Jackass and movies and stuff. lol well as long as people watch it and put their money to it.

Ryan did some funny stuff for the gang and my first time ever watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. lol

KGB
26th June 2011, 09:56 PM
Ryan was my favourite Jackass member, you just shouldn't drive cars at 130mph pissed though. Was he the one that got the toy car shoved up his arse then went to the doctors?

XpanDrome2097
26th June 2011, 10:05 PM
....shattered and incredulous, I'm a great fan of Jackass, damn.

RedScar
27th June 2011, 01:55 AM
Its sad, but I hold only so much sympathy for someone who was drunk and speeding. He was my favorite of the group.

DJ Techno
27th June 2011, 08:47 AM
yeah

cause i have done my line of speeding and speed period.

drunk or not paying attention while behind the wheel.

no

i remember reaching 143 mph on the highway and 133 on the regular street.

call it what you want.

but all i want to say is. doing that in high speeds and in whatever vehicle you have.
truck, car, street bike and hog.

dont do it intoxicated or high.

since i downloaded jackass 3.5

i still havent gone through the whole movie. but gone through some of the clips he is last in.

big claps and laughs

MegaGeeza22
27th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Yes it is a shame about ryan dunn, he was bams best friend... R.I.P