PDA

View Full Version : psn tag

FirstDave
16th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Hi all. Is it possible to change your psn name without starting another account ?

Dave.:)

SaturnReturn
16th June 2011, 09:57 PM
Yes. Go to '"User CP" at the top of the screen and then "Edit Your Details" on the top left.

rythgen
17th June 2011, 06:21 AM
If you meant your PSN name on these forums, then yes, the steps are as SaturnReturn said. However, if you meant your actual PSN ID then no, you cannot.

FirstDave
17th June 2011, 06:14 PM
Yes Rythgen i do mean on Psn sorry for not been clearer saturnreturn but i may still change it and start again.So it cannot be done.Mint.Since the influx of new players i have had 3 psn messages in two weeks off wo hd players who seem to have a problem with my name because they are miss interpreting it.When i got my ps3 i got fed up of it rejecting names i tried so just used my you tube name which has nothing to do with gaming.At the time i never even realised that it could be taken in some sort of big headed competitive context.

Dave.

Medusa
18th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Too bad you can't fit that comment in your PSN ID comment box!! Then your problem would be solved...
Alternatively, you could just practice so much that you wipe the floor with everyone anyways. ;)