PDA

View Full Version : negcon for xbox/gamecube/ps2

JABBERJAW
31st May 2011, 05:24 PM
NEgcon for XBOX:

new one just made, similar to ARnauds, and working great. With this one, I have connections on the outside of the box it is connected into, to be able to change wires around easily for different button configurations. Also, I added an extra section of spring into the negcon for the first time, and it has good resistance now, even better than a new negcon. Also, this negcon has sensitivity adjustment capability, so that is cool.

this negcon also works for ps2/gamecube, and xbox, so I could use it for wipeout pulse for ps2, or fzero/xg3 for gamecube. OH, since I have a dreamcast converter, it would probably work fine for Hydrothunder for dreamcast as well (gotta try it now).

Amorbis
1st June 2011, 08:25 PM
I've only got into F-Zero GX recently, how good is it playing it with a Negcon? F-Zero's ships are very sensitive, so I'm not sure how much better it would be over the GameCube's analogue stick.

I'm no good with soldering and electronics so would PS1/2 to GameCube adapter work with the 1 and 2 buttons on the Negcon? Not that they are really needed for F-Zero, as I could always use the non-analogue buttons.