PDA

View Full Version : Time to change

stin
23rd May 2011, 06:57 PM
Well, I had (has) BT internet atm but I`m seriously pissed off over their connections which keeps cuts off, resetting and so on.....:bomb

So, I decided to go for Virgin Media with XL 30MB plus phone and mobile phone.
Hopefully Virgin Media will be alot better then shitty BT internet!

Mine will get fitted on Thursday coming.:)

stevie:)

SaturnReturn
23rd May 2011, 07:09 PM
My BT internet connection has been doing very similar stuff recently stevie. It particularly does it late evening - cuts out for a couple of minutes and comes back again. It's a little annoying.

I'm not sure there is anyone that really gives any better service these days though. Some have good experiences and some bad. I think all you can is try to find the 'least bad' option, if you see what I mean.

FirstDave
23rd May 2011, 07:24 PM
I use virgin media and have the super hub and have never had one issue in a year of having it.My last one with orange was always cutting off.

Dave.:D

infoxicated
24th May 2011, 09:11 PM
I've been on O2 Broadband for a couple of years now, but it seems to have been getting slower over the last six months.

I've been approached by Orange, since I took a phone contract with them in November, asking me if I want to switch to their broadband package. It would be cheaper by a little bit, but I know it'd be the same old copper wires that run under this old town, so there's little hope of it being faster.

Aeroracer
24th May 2011, 10:40 PM
@foxy

my personal experience based on exstensive use of orange is...

orange is crap..i have had many different deals from orange i have had them on and off for 8 years or so ranging from phone..mobile..mobile phones...mobile internet and there all been crap..

im currently o2 and virgin both seem to be ok..virgin are cheeky so keep an eye on them as they mess with your bills sometimes..

Challenger #001
25th May 2011, 07:55 AM
Virgin is expensive, but you pay for good quality wired, and when it works, very good quality wireless. My flatmates and I are using it, and we can fully recommend it.