PDA

View Full Version : Which games are you looking forward to?

MetaKraken
20th April 2011, 12:50 PM
Just wondering what are you guys looking forward on which games you want to get. I'm looking forward to buy MotorStorm: Apocalypse for the PS3, but I'm afraid that I'll have to wait until May 3 for its release. :(

Oh well.

Rennfisch
20th April 2011, 02:45 PM
I'm very interested at L.A. Noire (available May 20). The trailer sounds promising. But 65,- € is too expensive, so I have to wait a little bit longer.

Jav
20th April 2011, 03:48 PM
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Portal 2
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3

Colonel
20th April 2011, 04:02 PM
I watched the full 12 mins gameplay trailer for Battlefield 3 yesterday, it looks incredible. Such a shame I'm the most uncoordinated fkwit ever when it comes to FPSs, I just wander round shooting into the sky and bumping into walls haha.

Challenger #001
20th April 2011, 04:04 PM
Portal 2 is the game I most want to play at the minute. Unfortunately, Amazon's managing to deliver it late, so I'm not going to get to play it for a bit. :( Worst week of waiting ever.

I'm also tempted to get Duke Nukem Forever when it comes out. Just so I can say I can.

Apart from that, nothing else has really caught my interest so far.

infoxicated
20th April 2011, 04:10 PM
SOCOM 4

There's not a lot after that, actually - might give my PS3 a rest for the summer!

DawnFireDragoon
20th April 2011, 04:10 PM
dead space 2 (not played it yet)
shift 2 (not got to that one yet either)
tomb raider reboot
shadow of the collosus hd remake
brink
portal 2
mass effect 3
LA noire

yeah, actually duke nukem forever too, i trust gearbox to deliver. borderlands was awesome.

Challenger #001
20th April 2011, 04:48 PM
Don't bother with Shift 2. Extraordinarily average racing game. I'll be returning it to the store pretty soon.

Jav
20th April 2011, 06:38 PM
SOCOM 4

There's not a lot after that, actually - might give my PS3 a rest for the summer!

Really? The beta is so bad it's not even funny

stin
20th April 2011, 06:43 PM
I'm looking forward to buy MotorStorm: Apocalypse

So am I too but I am concentrating on my golf atm! and I am waiting a game price to come down eventually.:paperbag

stevie:)

UB3R~JKP
20th April 2011, 08:15 PM
Virtua Tennis 4
NHL12
Dirt 3
F1 2011
Disgaea 4
Sonic Generations
SEGA Rally Online Arcade

OBH
20th April 2011, 09:29 PM
Battlefield 3
Rage
Skyrim
Mass Effect 3

DawnFireDragoon
21st April 2011, 01:27 AM
oh yeah, Dirt 3 and Sega Rally Online Arcade. good call on those!!!

although i really hope they have regular menu's in Dirt 3, the overly complicated animated menu's in Dirt 2 were a pain, instead of pressing a button four times and been in a race (wipeout HD been a good example of menu's done well!!!), you had to navigate endless animated rubbish for ten minutes to get to a race!!!

i wish i was excited for sonic generations, but have been burned by sonic too many times to care :( sonic 4 was a huge let down. love the oldies though.

Flint Fandango
21st April 2011, 07:45 AM
I´m looking forward to DUKE NUKEM - Forever!
I´ve seen a preview of this game and it´s not that spectacular, but hey - we´re talking about the DUKE! Balls of steel! 8)

In the beginning, the game will be too expensive for me, but I´ll wait until they lower the price...even if it takes forever...;)

infoxicated
21st April 2011, 08:41 AM
Really? The beta is so bad it's not even funny
Quite enjoyed it myself.

Forgot about Virtua Tennis 4 - I'll pick that up at some point.

MyNameIsBom
21st April 2011, 10:39 AM
deleted

Medusa
21st April 2011, 11:41 PM
Journey. And, Portal 2, which I'd have downloaded except that PSN is down. Mwahaha Sony, it's not often I get in the mood to actually buy a game off PSN. Too bad for them. *tsk tsk*

I'm waiting for another ICO style game...will it happen? (Or rather, when will The Last Guardian come out...lol)

runingman111
10th May 2011, 04:35 PM
:P im looking for BRINK - so i've ordered it - and get it when it comes out - think on Friday the 13th - ooouuaa bad date :banzai

Temet
10th May 2011, 06:44 PM
Be careful my friend, first feedbacks say Brink is huge deception and a terribly ugly game.