PDA

View Full Version : Lego FEISAR!

Hybrid Divide
2nd March 2003, 01:02 AM
Just happened to find this and thought you guys might enjoy it.

http://www.chez.com/legojac/vaisseau001.htm

:D

Spaceboy Gajo
2nd March 2003, 04:43 AM
Oh wow, that reminds me of a post I think a long time back on the eZboard forums that had an Auricom from Wipeout.

Thanks Vagrant, that was a great find!

Too bad, my parents threw my Lego away.

At least there's Star Wars Lego :lol:

spaceboy gajo :D

rhys
2nd March 2003, 12:18 PM
Very nice, I was always useless at lego!

Wamdue
2nd March 2003, 12:51 PM
cool! lego is an awesome toy, you never get tired of building with lego :)

Lance
2nd March 2003, 10:09 PM
nah, man, Meccano is the greatest! love the metal! girders! bolts! metal!
MOTORS!!!

Wamdue
3rd March 2003, 09:01 AM
i built a ghostbuster backpack with meccano in kindergarden :) but Lego is still superior..

Thruster2097
6th March 2003, 12:22 PM
man, lego is really great stuff.... provided you keep your design structually sound, you could build anything!
I have built hundreds of a-g racers out of lego, I keep 3 which I constantly evolve.... I should really take some pics and post them on a website somewhere..

..but with the luck I got with websites at the moment, I might aswell not bother! :P

zaarock
7th March 2003, 07:02 PM
nice feisar ship!! really nice desing and stuff must have taken a while to build

and guess what ZAAROCK IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just had to say that bekouse i havent been here for like a year!

Cammodude
7th April 2003, 03:09 PM
How interesting! I'm into lego modeling myself and I also have built a Fiesar model. Although I hate to sound like a total A-hole, but I think mine is a bit better than that one. ;) If you want, I'll post a few pics of it in a few days.

I'm also currently building an Auricom model. While the wings were no problem to duplicate, it's the cockpit that is really pissing me off. I have to make it short and sleek and still have it be able to hold a minifig.

zargz
8th April 2003, 06:36 PM
pleez do so!

Harvai
14th April 2003, 01:21 PM
Good to see people still enjoying LEGO! :)
I may have enough parts to make an AG 5y5tm ship, just that i've gotta find them all first!