PDA

View Full Version : Machester United team jersey tops. I will pay whoever to get me a couple

DJ Techno
27th March 2011, 04:47 PM
With the team in the UK at top

I have now wanted to ask whoever i can ask a favor to. And yes this is real American dollars wired to your account.

In the helping of finding and purchasing and mailing them over to me in the USA

a couple Manchester United authentic team jersey shirts.

Not the chinese crap!

I already talked to a buddy i know whom i play magic the gathering with on fridays. about his own top he had.

Paid somebody in ebay for it, it was made in china and the letter names on the back peeled off.

that Chinese, made in china, does not fly with me.

but I want to know anybody who buys the real deal.

a quote price, any website you go to, whether you want to do me the favor and i pay you for the shirts and shipping. Anything.

With American Money is no object.

But whatever you do, don't fake me

blackwiggle
28th March 2011, 04:56 AM
Why not buy direct from man U's online store.
http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/default.aspx

ion harvest
28th March 2011, 10:01 AM
Good luck DJ Techno. The website is official :)

IndoorSnowStorm
28th March 2011, 08:00 PM
Or you could get it at the Nike site (It's official and authentic). http://bit.ly/NikeManU

At the moment the Manchester United Official Site has them for a cheaper price. If you convert that currency to US dollars, it would be $72, while from the Nike Site it's $80.

OBH
30th March 2011, 11:01 AM
eBay??
I imagine united tops of old wouldn't be too difficult to find.

I love that Mike Tyson has a collection of united tops :)

DJ Techno
31st March 2011, 06:58 PM
No eBay, the jersey a fella I talked to at the card shop. Already mentioned getting it from there. Chinese imitation.

Imitations don't work

SaturnReturn
31st March 2011, 08:22 PM
Where are the official replica Nike football strips made these days? Anyone got a label they can check?

My old Dutch strips from 2008 and 2000 (I think) were made in Morocco and Portugal respectively. Maybe they've actually moved onto China by now themselves - everything else seems to have done so. But yes, avoid dodgy Chinese knock-offs all the same.

Nutcase:259
1st April 2011, 06:42 PM
Most Nike stuff is made in china, india, vietnam, laos, interestingly the only reason they sell so high is because they sew the swoosh on it, if its not on there or theres a defect they sell for 3/4 the price

surprised they don't sell the strips in American sports stores? Man U's a pretty international brand nowadays(seems everyone else except Mancunians like them :lol)

but yeah best bets either man u official site or nike

DJ Techno
8th April 2011, 02:42 PM
yeah i have bought there series of workout suits n thermal tops n shorts
a pair was made in china, singapore, one usa ( finally) n mexico somewhere.

but i talked to the buddy from the card shop that top he got off ebay made from china n more cheaply made. like a pair of running shoes split on ya after the second mile.

im flipping the coins for which to use. but man u's site added a custom design of your name or some name on a jersy either home, away, long sleeve m short.