PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout, F-zero, Extreme G/XGRA.

feisar rocket
11th March 2011, 03:52 AM
If you own any games of these three series (ex: XG3 or XG2. F-zero (SNES) or F-zero X. Pure or XL) talk about it here! I'll love to hear anything about them. LOVE it, HATE it, which is better? Just talk about it!

Ok, I own:
wipeout: 64, Pure, Pulse, HD
F-zero: X, GX
Extreme G: XG2, XGRA

Favorite: This was a hard one but, XGRA is my favorite.

Reason: XGRA loses pit-ish lanes from XG3/2. On board weapons (ex: Palus=bombs).The pick-ups are kinda cool untill the vampyre gliches(it scared me.).PSP stops here

JABBERJAW
11th March 2011, 10:36 PM
I though xgra was a sweet game, liked the slide feature. What I hated about it was there were no full race records, just lap records, hated that part, would probably still play it otherwise. I liked all the xg games, specifically on the pc, since they ran faster than 2fps like on the n64 (xg2 especially).

Fzero is good for a competitive field, but all the physics bugs really kill it.

Wipeout seems to always have the records I like to have, and the physics, even in the ones I like the least, I still like better than other futuristic racers.

feisar rocket
12th March 2011, 03:27 AM
I see, lap records not race records. It's also harder to get weapons in XGRA. Those green orbs are demented (too hard to get). But I like the fact W'O is more REAL but, XGs' anti-gravity is more simple.
F-zero is COMPLETELY different. No weapons but, too much racers (GC starts to lag).