PDA

View Full Version : marvel vs capcom

Aeroracer
20th February 2011, 07:42 PM
i played this game and its fantastic and very fun and enjoyable.

I recomend to beginners and verterans of fighting games alike as it has game pad setups for players who have never played before similar to wipeout auto pilot as well as regular setup for those familiar with street fighter style games.

graphics look good
gameplay is fun
high level play is similar to wipeout by way that itll take you two years to learn it inside out but you will have fun playing from day one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zshzvJ9kkWg

slimjim
20th February 2011, 11:05 PM
it looks hard dont think its my type of beat em up

Mr Phlanj
21st February 2011, 05:40 AM
it is great fun and i only have one problem with it.

the simple button setting is a joke. it takes the classic 'rolling' the d-pad/stick to do big moves, to [] being attack, /\ being a big move, O being a bigger move and X being better attack.

i wouldnt care so much but you cant tell if the guy your against is useing the simple buttons or the normal buttons.

great game though :D:+

BulletWraith
21st February 2011, 07:32 AM
am yet to play it, can't wait though MvC2 is one of my favorite games
how does MvC3 compare?

Churr
zer:donut

Aeroracer
21st February 2011, 12:19 PM
marvel vs capcom 2 was considered a flop next to mvc3 so thats all i can say as i never played it.

what the guy says about specials assigned to one button is true..its same as auto pilot on wipeout and when u begin you think whats the point of learning when you can use simple button setup.but ive already gone to regular button setup because you cant do everything using simple setup..

special moves is mvc3 are basically like normals its all about combos and using your partners to keep the combos going or to buy you time when your exposed..

weird gameplay compared to a basic fighter game..

i really think this game is good and has been well thought through and the graphic are so pretty its a pleasure to watch..