PDA

View Full Version : *Waves* New Racer Here

FlameCrow
4th January 2011, 04:56 AM
Are introduction threads okay? o.o

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and give a slight introduction thingie. I started playing Wipeout back in the Wipeout 3 days. Wasn't terribly good at it, though I wasn't all that good at racing games either. Wasn't until I played Ridge Racer 4 that I finally started understanding racing concepts. So now I'm enjoying HD and Pulse.

Hell, I'm hanging out in the real Modesto right now with my partner. Sadly there's no awesome futuristic racers out here. :(

But all joking aside, I'm still learning this game, I figure I probably won't ever be super amazing, but I play to have fun. If I win an online race, then cool. :P (I've been dead last in the two I tried so far. >.>)

So hi and stuff! I hope to learn a lot from you guys and possibly make some new friends too. :D

KGB
4th January 2011, 07:44 AM
Hi there and welcome.

Yes introduction threads are welcome but it may get moved to 'The Pilots Lounge'. Something that you may not be able to see at the moment.

You will learn lots from the members on here :).

FlameCrow
4th January 2011, 10:22 AM
Nope, can't see it yet. :P

I keep beating the bf's times in stuff... Well, he kicks my ass in SF4, so it's revenge. XD (20 wins vs my 0 wins >.>; I'm scared he's going to get better at Wipeout and kick my ass all the time there, too.)

Right now it's pretty much a team effort on grabbing all the trophies. I doubt I'll do Zone Zeus any time soon. x.x

Dark_Phantom_89
4th January 2011, 10:41 AM
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/smilies/welcome.gif aboard FlameCrow, it's always nice to see a new pilot entering the world of WipEout HD. So what is your favourite track and speed class would you say?

F.E.I.S.A.R
4th January 2011, 10:59 AM
Check the forum rules. I'm of no significance here,but make sure you read the rules. Quoting the above post may be acceptable in other forums,but not here.
And welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

MegaGeeza22
4th January 2011, 11:16 AM
Welcome! im fairly new here too and the people here are very nice! im sure some zoners will help you out if its needed! im still learning lol.
F.E.I.S.A.R lol, WZ-Police...

Oryx Crake
4th January 2011, 11:24 AM
welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay I know I have since I joined :)

DreamyElf
4th January 2011, 01:01 PM
Hi FlameCrow and welcome. :)

You'll definitely learn everything you need to become faster here, start by using the search bar and you'll find lots of interesting threads...

Medusa
4th January 2011, 01:45 PM
Hi!! Welcome to the zone, it's the best place in the online world don't you know...8)
Enjoy your stay, see you online eventually!

Flint Fandango
4th January 2011, 02:15 PM
Hi FlameCrow! I'm sure you´ll feel comfortable here! This forum is great!
Have a lot of fun, maybe we meet online someday...

P.S.: Better do what F.E.I.S.A.R. says, big brothers are watching! ;)

Colonel
4th January 2011, 02:29 PM
Hi there Flamecrow, welcome to the zone. :)

Mad-Ice
4th January 2011, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the zone! Great introduction and enjoy your time here.

Greetz Mad-Ice

stin
4th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Nice intro and welcome to the board:clap

stevie:)

Rennfisch
4th January 2011, 04:19 PM
Hi FlameCrow, welcome to the zone.

Don't worry. Believe me you will getting better with time! Practice a little bit and try it again, and again, and again, and again, and.....one nice day you will win! :clap

PS: I hope that too ;). I play WO some weeks. The first time I was playing pinball with my ship and every race I had choosen I had destroyed myself. Now I'm able to finish an online race just in time and without self destruct (mostly). :g

Darkdrium777
4th January 2011, 05:50 PM
Hi, welcome to WipeoutZone :)

FlameCrow
5th January 2011, 12:18 AM
I admit, I have a bad habit of not reading forum rules! x.x;

WZ has a fairly interesting rule set, but I think it's a good one.

As for favorite track, I like Moa Therma, probably because I've raced it so much in Pulse. Easy track, I like easy tracks. XD