PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein!!!!!!

Kyonshi
9th December 2010, 05:43 PM
I'm off to see the concert tonite in Montréal and ****ING ECSTATIC about it!!!:hyper Just wanted to share my excitement with fans of the band!!! Post your favorite song and most memorable moments you had in previous or current show!!! :D:+

Wer wartet mit Besonnenheit,
der wird belohnt zur rechten Zeit.
Nun das warten hat ein Ende,
leiht euer Ohr einer Legende.

RAMM - STEIN!
RAMM - STEIN!

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Oryx Crake
9th December 2010, 05:48 PM
can't... see... for... envious... RAGE!

I never saw them T.T I missed a perfectly good chance last year cause of school

BulletWraith
9th December 2010, 08:53 PM
only seen then once, best moments where when the lead singer was crowd surfing in a yellow blow up raft while he was still singing:rock

then later when limpbiskit were delayed(Yay!) they came out again for one more song and the lead singer brought out a flame thrower and blew flames just above the top of the crowd, the flames above me felt so hot, like I'd be burnt if I was taller:D

oh and its always nice to have a few homophobes around you unconsciously singing about gay sexual acts at the top of their lungs
highly amusing :D

stEvie

Autechom
17th February 2011, 03:21 PM
I saw them in..erm 1995 or so. That time it really was something new. They were all wrapped in strange silver ...clothes and only moving like robots. Was cool. Well, never got into the music really. Too simple, though I like a couple of songs really. My father is a big fan by now so I got to see Rammstein again one year ago. But I was something like 70 meters away from the stage. And somehow, the show lacked atmosphere. They came on stage, did their job and left. Bah. No interaction, no real synergy..that´s how I experienced it.