PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts...

UB3R~JKP
3rd November 2010, 10:00 PM
Anybody ever played any of the games in this series?
I played the 1st game and then lost track of the babbling nonsense which became of the story then I have returned to "birth by sleep" the draw was just too much, the game is just too great to ignore.

I completely dispise the FF series which is also made by square-enix and I knew they would F-up KH as they done with FF from what i've heard. Seriously I've never heard of a more pretenious series than KH, 7 odd games only 2 ACTUAL Numbered games, if they want to bring it back to the spotlight they must bring 3 on the PS3. If you look around many people are the same as me loved the numbered games but have gotten overwhelmed by the joke of how many prequels and sub-stories that have subsided. Hey at least they are not bringing out the same game constant on diff. consoles...lookin' at you disgaea!

Thoughts?

Darkdrium777
4th November 2010, 01:35 AM
I played through KH1 and KH2 on PS2. I stopped after that, I had no idea there were SEVEN other games at all.
The numbers help keep it simple. Anyway these other KH games aren't on PS I assume? That's probably why I didn't play any.