PDA

View Full Version : Here's a fake render of what the PSP2 might look like

ONlock
27th October 2010, 01:31 PM
Just found this article on a norwegian site. Hard to read for those who don't speak Norwegian, but you can at least see what it looks like.

http://teknofil.no/wip4/slik-blir-playstation-portable-2/d.epl?id=47097

Looks pretty sexy!

kat-kun
27th October 2010, 01:33 PM
smokin hot. finally 2 analog sticks, thank you sony you have now realised we've all got two thumbs. LOL

yeldar2097
27th October 2010, 01:38 PM
SWEET! TWO (:hyper) Analog sticks ^_^

blackwiggle
27th October 2010, 01:48 PM
You know what this design needs, as do all previous PSP's.
Little hand rests that can pop out of the side of the PSP to make it seem more like a boomerang shaped controller.
They could make it like foldable keyboard risers, they don't need to be solid, just functional so you hands don't cramp trying to hold and manipulate button on what is basically a square shaped handheld console.

Plus the screen needs to be tiltable, not just a slide out.
That has always been my major problem with any PSP, you get into the game and end up tilting the whole PSP so it seems more playable, but that also tilts the screen so you end up not being able to see WTF you are doing.

kanar
27th October 2010, 01:51 PM
psp2 is the sex. Can't wait. Whatever it looks like in the end, I'll buy buy buy buy buy

infoxicated
27th October 2010, 01:55 PM
Hell's teeth, that fake render has been doing the rounds for three years or more now. :-

ONlock
27th October 2010, 02:01 PM
Did a more proper check of my sources.. Yes it is fake, sadly.

It is said though that the back of the screen will have a touchpad, not sure how it will be used.

Thank's for changing the thread title.

blackwiggle
27th October 2010, 02:05 PM
Sure it's a Photoshop job, pretty obvious one at that, but it might not be that far off the mark.
They had the same sort of stuff happen with the PS3 Slim that wasn't supposed to exist, but it ended up very close to what eventuated.

infoxicated
27th October 2010, 02:33 PM
That render has become an in-joke on the gaming news websites - Kotaku, Engadget, and the rest use it whenever there's a PSP2 rumour for them to report. :)

F.E.I.S.A.R
25th November 2010, 06:28 AM
Thing is,I wonder how I'm even going to hold that thing as it will be very awkward for me to hold.I mean,I can't even imagine how I'm going to do that!