PDA

View Full Version : PS3 slim 320 go + PS Move ===> 49€90

Asayyeah
22nd September 2010, 06:56 PM
No i am not selling it at that price and no it's not a theft one :g

I am only lucky to get an insurance 2 years ago for 40euros in case my ps3 bought in a gameshop died during its 3 years period.

That's what it did last week (ch'eck obh ps3 dying thread).
I waited 1 full week to get an email in order from insurance firm to bring back my faulty ps3 to the gameshop and get a new one immediately.

that's what i did on monday with Stevie, Kaori and Temet, they offered me possibility to pay 50euros and get the fresh new ps3 320 + PS Move for a ridiculous price. I said yes and it rocks solid. I could have not paid it and receive a slim 120, i prefered the Move one.

Bottom line with all those new electronical devices, sometimes it's good to add few extra euros and being covered.

I shall advice you to get one, just in case ...

kaori
22nd September 2010, 07:24 PM
This was the 1st WipEout Move convention 8)

stin
22nd September 2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah! and look what happens!!! :S

He is a nutter by nature! LOL!

stevie:D

Asayyeah
22nd September 2010, 07:48 PM
A new baby into the 'family' needs to be cheered, for this special occasion I had pleasure to got 3 bestmen !! stevie, Kaori and Temet.
Obviously Temet wants to be his godfather : he already feeds the baby with his Bioshock2 brand new game, baby farted in hdmi little voice and then everything went OK!

DJ Techno
23rd September 2010, 04:34 AM
SO I would have Given you?
You 50 bucks American, the general grant bill for the old ps3
Oh n let me be sure

U had a 3 year insurance coverage with GamStop for it?
You joking right?

Asayyeah
23rd September 2010, 02:44 PM
No joking Mike : 1 year covered by Sony (manufacturer legal worlwide garantee) and I paid 40 euros to contract a special insurance of 2 years covering me in case of malfunction of my ps3 bought in 'Score Game' (gameshop that is now named GAME which belongs to a worldwide firm).
Funnily enough when i came to the gameshop to exchange ps3, owner did a special technique (spining the fans in reverse mode ) then suddenly my disk was out of the tray! (i couldn't pull out Killzone2 disk ==> cause of the malfunction) he gave me my disk and said not to worry about insurance it's covered. :rock not even loosing my game !
But when i back up the whole phat ps3 image from my HDD fat32 disk (56go involved) to the new one, I lost protected save datas (killzone2 is protected ) I was raging but hopefully when I did launched a multiplayer session of it, minimum 10 online trophies were popping up suddenly on my screen and they gave me back all habilities and points already earned : cool thing :nod solo campaign is missing but it's not a big deal i already got everything overthere.

DJ Techno
28th September 2010, 06:32 AM
if u remember i bought killzone 2 in france

then i also got the killzone 2 here in the usa.

after all you went through. i really didn't have any problems like that you had.

except downloading an update for the american model. but nothing else.

and im still surprised my ps3 didn't burn up using the electricy over there...without a power converter and just a european power plug.

well for a simple touch like that...i would agree no charge

Darkdrium777
28th September 2010, 09:24 AM
The PS3 has a universal power supply that can work on 240V or 120V. I think the slim models do as well. No worries ;)