PDA

View Full Version : Any UFC/Mixed Martial Arts Fans??

Sengoku
9th August 2010, 07:43 PM
I myself am obsessed with it haha, but I always have been a fan of Martial Arts.

Anyone watch UFC 117 it was a fantastic event! :D

DJ Techno
10th August 2010, 02:46 AM
And that's why Brock Lesnar is still the Champ

Saw that as a great heavy weight bouğht.

Sengoku
10th August 2010, 03:34 AM
Hell yeah, he is been my favourite ever since his old wrestling days. Yes I admit I used to be a fan of it haha.

Although that was 116 Techno, not 117, it was on a few days ago, a truly epic battle between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen.

Anyways Brock finally shutted everyone up when he took out Carwin and he will do the same with Velasquez this October :)

LOUDandPROUD
10th August 2010, 04:58 PM
Yah, I love UFC. Didn't catch UFC 117 though. I always watch the Ultimate Fighter reality show too...good stuff.

Sengoku
10th August 2010, 07:05 PM
Hell yeah, the next season is with Georges St Pierre and the trash talking Josh Koscheck, it should be awesome, it starts in September.

Brock will fight again in October like I said, and next its a rematch between Frank Edgar and BJ Penn at the end of the month. :)

LOUDandPROUD
11th August 2010, 08:09 PM
Awesome! Can't wait! :hyper

Sengoku
11th August 2010, 10:37 PM
Bellator 24 will be Live this Thursday, remember guys theres also more than UFC, the main event will be Hector Lombard who is a monstar who knocksout hard, be sure to google it to find out how to watch it.

Should be awesome, then on Friday its Strikeforce Challengers and King Of The Cage, its packed with fights this August :)

Oh and heres a little example on why you shouldnt miss Bellator tonight!! This is the man himself who will be in the main event <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bg4cneBmME

stin
13th August 2010, 04:48 PM
Yes, I do love UFC but I`m not paying for ESPN channel, I`m paying enough as it is!:frown:

I only watch the classics atm.

stevie:)

Sengoku
14th August 2010, 11:56 PM
Hell the yanks have to pay something like over 30 or 40 dollars for every PPV, it is dear like but some of the events have been awesome lately! :rock

LOUDandPROUD
16th August 2010, 12:29 AM
I think I paid $60 once...but, I believe it's $40 or $50 now. UFC 118 is taking place right here in Boston, MA in a couple of weeks. I tried to get tickets right when they went on sale, but all of the cheap seats (if you consider $75 cheap) had sold out in seconds. The cheapest seats remaining were $300 each. Ridiculous. I was bummed... :(

Sengoku
21st August 2010, 10:09 AM
Wow awesome bro! UFC 118 is gonna be awesome, a pity though you couldnt get tickets, be sure to check out the expo though its gonna be there too before the event! :)

Strikeforce is on tonight, with King Mo the light heavyweight champion, check him out hes a character and a good fighter and of course undefeated, and if you are or were an old WWE fan Bobby Lashley will also be fighting tonight too.

Should be awesome :)

redcheckers
22nd August 2010, 01:13 PM
Speaking of which, why isn't there a thread for WWE fans? I personally can't get enough of the series, and I'm sure many of you guys can't either.