PDA

View Full Version : Pulse on adhoc right now

JABBERJAW
18th June 2010, 06:38 PM
top message here is for tonight

TONIGHT SATURDAY JUNE 19 2:00 GMT, OR 10:00 EASTERN STANDARD TIME

ADHOC PARTY PULSE: one or two tracks from NA tournament. American version of ahparty. WORLD A ROOM 5.

hope to see some there.

older message here:

pulse is working on adhoc party as mentioned below. IT is 6:38 gmt right now, and i can play for a while. Won't be able to get on until around 1 gmt later

WORLD A room 2

it works!! darkdrium just joined me for one race before his psp ran out of gas and it played great. I had two psps connected at the time, and everyone showed up. This could be better than the pulse server, it played very well.

MrSmadSmartAlex
18th June 2010, 07:28 PM
Runs better than the Pulse server? Sounds awesome - Pulse with less online glitches! :D
Shame I don't have a PS3, but this is one more reason to consider getting one. :)

JABBERJAW
18th June 2010, 08:32 PM
. I may not have access to the television, so set your psp to join game, and when I come out of the game I am in, you will automatically join the game. I will be playing Vertica white which is a track in the tourney. tomorrow may be metropia white. Give a heads up if you might do it, then I will be looking for people.

world A room 3, am in right now 11:15est, or 3:15 gmt

JABBERJAW
19th June 2010, 06:14 AM
OK, I know this is a double post, but I thought people should know adhoc party pulse is great. I played darkdrium one game before his psp died, and it was perfect, just about an hour ago, I played against aka-sho from japan for maybe 10 -15 games, and I don't think there was any lag at all, the entire time, if there was it was completely minimal. It was way better than the pulse servers, at least with what I played tonight, if only hd was that way. Hopefully we can start getting people into these worlds and playing, but we should probably come up with a world and a room to always play in, something close to the others just in case others who do not visit this site would like to join.

Aka-sho
19th June 2010, 06:39 AM
I'm happy to race with you. You are very fast and great pilot.

well... I should practice WipEout Pulse more. ;)

Thank you, see you next race :)

leungbok
19th June 2010, 07:21 AM
On which adhoc party version were you playing, US or Jap ? Is it possible to join a US game when you own the euro or Jap version ?
I downloaded all 3, but i'm just curious ! :)

kaori
19th June 2010, 07:37 AM
3 ad hoc Party are independant :frown:

Aka-sho
19th June 2010, 11:57 AM
On which adhoc party version were you playing, US or Jap ? Is it possible to join a US game when you own the euro or Jap version ?
I downloaded all 3, but i'm just curious ! :)

I played WipEout Pulse adhoc mode, using US version adhoc party.

At first I using JP version adhoc mode, but I can't to see the AL's WipEout Pulse room.

I download and installed US version adhoc party, it works fine :)

leungbok
19th June 2010, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the reply ! ;)
So, maybe the pilot that first posts here for a game, should indicates the ad hoc version to make the meeting easier ! :)

JABBERJAW
19th June 2010, 03:00 PM
didn't know there was a difference. So I had the US version? I thought I had downloaded the Japanese version, guess I forgot I didn't know what I was doing :) I am not sure if one runs than another, but whatever version I was using was great. I am assuming the US version.

TONIGHT SATURDAY JUNE 19 2:00 GMT, OR 10:00 EASTERN STANDARD TIME

ADHOC PARTY PULSE: one or two tracks from NA tournament. American version of ahparty. WORLD A ROOM 5.

hope to see some there.

JABBERJAW
20th June 2010, 02:05 AM
getting it set up right now 2:05 gmt

seems like noone plays the game anymore :(

at least I got to play CRUDBALL for while (yes he was up at 11) pm

KIGO1987
21st June 2010, 01:01 AM
I tried adhoc party PS3 with Wipeout Pulse back in Q3 2009 with good Ukrainian mate Nightark. It was when the first english varients of adhoc party that was slowly being released on the PSN store, the US one if i recall. 4players max in a room at time, just like Pure. Did find the gameplay alot more jumpier in adhoc mode in comparison to infrastructure mode. Just like Gran Turismo PSP also.

JABBERJAW
21st June 2010, 02:07 AM
I found it far smoother, less lag than the pulse servers, far better on Adhoc Party. You should try it again. I think there is always a touch of lag, albeit minor to not worry about. I only notice if I play alot of tt first, but it is still WAY better than the pulse servers, which were hit and miss. I played aka-sho, who basically is half way around the world, and it ran great. He said it was awesome as well. oh, you could still have more than 4 if you have two people on the same ps3 on each system, or any other variation that adds up to 8.

KIGO1987
21st June 2010, 02:17 AM
Did have a different connection back in the day when i last tried it back in 2009. Useless POS it was, bouncy connection, ill take another crack at it with my ADSL2+ connection i have now, but thats a bit unstable also even though it is much faster than before.

aka-sho would have a very good connection in adhoc party i would guess coming from Japan with all there optic fibre connections and all. Never knew he did much adhoc party. He's on my PSN friends list, ill send him a message if i see him online, and try adhoc pulse again. Wouldnt mind seeing and comparing the differences from last time runs.

WolfKill01
22nd June 2010, 02:13 AM
well no wonder online is so quiet!! everyone is using adhoc party :lol

JABBERJAW
22nd June 2010, 02:37 AM
wolfkill, noone is using it, aka-sho was the only one who played one night, and I tried to play on 3-4 different nights, unless you cound darkdrium's one race before his psp died. I wish it was like that though. think I might try again tomorrow night., anyone in? IT would be around 1-2 gmt, OR I could get back here at 7 gmt and play for 1.5 hours. anyone?

KIGO1987
22nd June 2010, 10:22 AM
What timezone are you in? US east coast right?

JABBERJAW
22nd June 2010, 11:47 PM
yes, east coast

KIGO1987
23rd June 2010, 12:13 AM
8am Wednesday here would mean 8pm Tuesday over there.

Im online the PSN atm, just in a voice chat with Andy and Anthony atm. Talking about the Syncopia online Anthony got going.

JABBERJAW
23rd June 2010, 01:52 AM
1:51 GMT, 9:51 pm eastern standard time, PULSE ADHOC, WORLD A ROOM 5

AMERICAN VERSION

KIGO1987
23rd June 2010, 12:32 PM
World A
Room 5

Ok, now we got our timezone differences, can organize something very soon.

PM what times is good for you and we can try this out.

Day advance should be good. :)

JABBERJAW
24th June 2010, 01:00 AM
I would say the best time for me is around 1-2 gmt for start time, depending on when my son gets to bed

KIGO1987
24th June 2010, 09:38 AM
Was in World A Room 5 for about half an hour.

Best to communicate over the PSN next time we attempt this.

------

Ok need to both use the US version of adhoc party next time we attempt this. Prob why we didnt see each other.

multibodydynamics
13th August 2010, 03:38 PM
Hi.
Anyone interested to play Pulse on adHocParty tonight? I have the european version of Pulse with all download packs.

Danterich
8th November 2010, 01:09 PM
Now i play Pulse(and Pure) on PSPGo with PS3-Dualshock3-controller connected with component-AV-cable to HDTV :)
That rocks...but still i have to learn to master all the tracks since i´m a PSP-newbie and hope to meet some zoners via Adhoc-party in future!

F.E.I.S.A.R
19th November 2010, 12:55 AM
Question:
If I use the adhoc Party I download from my regional store(Asia) will I be able to play with you guys or will I not be able to do so?

stin
19th November 2010, 07:16 AM
With wired connection from PS3 and European version? then yes.:nod:+

stevie:)

kaori
19th November 2010, 09:30 PM
I don't know which adhoc Party is on asian PSStore. Japanese version or aspecific other ?

F.E.I.S.A.R
25th November 2010, 06:47 AM
When I downloaded it,the menus are in English.I really don't understand what the region difference is.
EDIT:Trying to host