PDA

View Full Version : Team canada hockey won gold!!!!!

Kyonshi
28th February 2010, 09:55 PM
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ****ING ECSTATIC!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:hyper:hyper:hyper

RedScar
1st March 2010, 12:10 AM
I'm like 100 m from Youge and Dundas, and I've heard nothing but horns and cheering for like 2 hours now. lol
I have a midterm in the morning, hope this doesn't last all night

Kyonshi
1st March 2010, 12:32 AM
Woah Red, i wish i was there! I know it may be bit disturbing for you as you say, but damn you're at the right spot right now :P

DJ Techno
1st March 2010, 12:36 AM
...........................................sit Down!!!

overtime should have had a more action

blackwiggle
1st March 2010, 12:39 AM
I had a feeling it was going to end up going to overtime.
Just the way the commentators were tempting fate by counting down the clock,then wham USA scores with 25sec left.
Canada deserved the win,they did it the hard way with those extra games.

Medusa
1st March 2010, 02:52 AM
LOL I saw it too, if they didn't win gold there'd be some serious &%# hitting the fan after the whole "own the podium" propaganda machine. Canada 1st, USA 2nd, in men's and women's, depth in the teams in these countries, d'ya think?

RedScar
1st March 2010, 03:01 AM
Ya well I enjoyed the Curling finals more then the hockey finals
so HA

KIGO1987
1st March 2010, 03:13 AM
It was a good game. Saw it on the tellie.

Lance
3rd March 2010, 05:55 PM
I didn't get to see the curling. sigh. It's so relaxing to watch. Pure stress relief.

Hockey? Didn't bother to watch it. Liked the cross-country skiing, though. They had fantastic sprint finishes.

The Canadians won the gold for hockey, did you say? How lovely for them. Tough for everybody else, of course.

RedScar
3rd March 2010, 07:30 PM
Relaxing? Curling? Lance you crazy!
That semi final with Sweden was crazy close for the first 4.5 ends. It to bad that the swedish skip is a "go big or go home" kinda shot taker. He gave Canada two easy 2 point steals that let Canada sit back and play defensive. Those 4 ends though were fantastic, specially Martin's last throw in the 3rd (least I think) to cut a 3 to a 1 point draw.

Z°ⁿε
3rd March 2010, 07:38 PM
I was soo exited when Crosby scored that one. What was even better about it, was the fact my home team captain, Igy, got the assist.

Medusa
3rd March 2010, 07:56 PM
LOL I didn't even see the winning goal. What are they all cheering about? Ooohhh, they scored...not very epic for me. As blind as the poor goalie on that one.
Fun fact, at least 80% of Canada's population watched part or all of the game. Almost approaching a world cup match, eh? ;)
Never watch more than 5 minutes of curling. I find it fascinating but never have the patience to watch an entire end nevermind the whole match...

OneAVGNFan
4th March 2010, 03:54 AM
Yeah the U.S. team was great this year, but Canada's team was better. Congratulations for Canadians and their hockey team.