PDA

View Full Version : Question about trophies...

AeternusVJ
16th February 2010, 08:46 PM
Well, I have Platinum for Wipeout HD since more than a year ago. I´d like to obtain the trophies again but I don´t know if the asian/chinese or japan version of the game (physical or downloadable) has another list (in chinese or japanese) of trophies, like happens in other games. Do you have any information? Thanks!

Z°ⁿε
17th February 2010, 01:51 AM
I know what you mean bro, i'd actually like to know the answer too..

okam
17th February 2010, 06:52 AM
The japanese pilots on my friends list have the same trophies as my main EU account, same for my japanese account set to japanese region/language. Or did you mean trying a different version and getting the trophies again? Just make another account and fire up the game.

AeternusVJ
17th February 2010, 08:17 AM
Or did you mean trying a different version and getting the trophies again?

Exactly that is what I´m looking for, getting two Platinums of Wipeout HD on the same account using a different version of the game (asian or japanese version).

Dark_Phantom_89
17th February 2010, 09:24 AM
There isn't a separate trophy list for the Japanese version of the game, so you won't be able to have two Wipeout HD's in your trophy collection on the same account.

Only a very few games are "stackable," i.e. you can get the trophies again whilst playing a different region game, but Wipeout isn't one of these.

AeternusVJ
17th February 2010, 10:48 AM
:( that is a shame. I had hope on the Chinese version of the game :( Thanks for your answers!

ODK-Koma
17th February 2010, 11:33 AM
Does the PS3 have Chinese versions? Whenever I've been to China and ask for games they say that there are no game stores. You have to buy games on the market.

So far I've only seen US versions of PS3 games in China.

AeternusVJ
17th February 2010, 11:46 AM
Yes, they have. I.e, I own the Chinese version of Demon's Souls. Wipeout HD has one too, like many other games.

ODK-Koma
17th February 2010, 11:52 AM
That's interesting! :) I go to China every year (my wife's Chinese). Is Demon's Souls multilingual?

Sorry for getting off topic!

AeternusVJ
17th February 2010, 12:14 PM
Yes, you have to pick the Chinese/English version of the game (not the Korean version). The game has fully text and voices in English.

SaturnReturn
17th February 2010, 05:21 PM
@AeternusVJ: Please read the forum guidelines, especially the 9th one on the list.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18

AeternusVJ
17th February 2010, 05:59 PM
OK, ok, my fault :)