PDA

View Full Version : Question about High Definition on PS3

Dark_Phantom_89
11th February 2010, 11:08 AM
Firstly, this isn't about Wipeout HD, it's HD as in playing in High Definition - just realised the thread title may have been a little misleading.

I wonder if somebody could help me out? I recently upgraded to HD by buying an HDMI cable, and the difference is amazing. However, I noticed that it has left my PS3 menu with much smaller writing.

Is there a way to increase the font size at all or will it remain small as long as I am in HD?

Thanks guys

brainbeat
11th February 2010, 12:07 PM
unfortunately you cant change fontsize but there is 2 or 3 fonts, go to theme settings, a theme may help ya see clearer

Dark_Phantom_89
11th February 2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks brainbeat :)

It's a shame that you can't change the font sizes. I would've loved my 570p font size to stay when I upgraded to 1080p :(

drell
11th February 2010, 04:30 PM
If the PS3 has the recent update, text size is actually bigger than it was before.
If you have not the update, consider downloading it, it may help.

SaturnReturn
11th February 2010, 05:36 PM
I changed the title slightly, just to make it clearer for people while browsing.

AG-wolf
11th February 2010, 06:00 PM
lol considerably clearer :P

@DP89; see what kind of free themes are available from the PSN store, sometimes they have different fonts that come with them and you can use those... I think ¬_¬ all I know is my font is different after I downloaded the Gravity Crash theme (free, but disable the sounds, they're way too loud)

TheFrostE
11th February 2010, 06:06 PM
(free, but disable the sounds, they're way too loud)

omg ya man, tell me about it...i do like the theme though. just recently changed to the white knight chronicles dynamic theme though....lovin the game. As a matter of fact :! (goes and begins white knight chronicles thread)

AG-wolf
13th February 2010, 03:09 AM
hahaha I just read that entire post in my head in your voice, complete with body language and everything at "As a matter of fact" :P