PDA

View Full Version : Graduated

Asayyeah
23rd December 2009, 04:19 PM
After 3 months to prepare and 15 to study i am happy to tell you i finally graduate this morning :rock.
I got the full degree without missing anything.

I missed a lot not checking everything through the zone during this year & half spent (especially those last months), but I know i had the support and greetings from everyone here, that helped me in this success process.

Yeah and what else?

hmmmmmm

I ll post into Tom's topic soon describing what i am gonna do after Xmas vacation (damn i need it !! )

Tomahawk
23rd December 2009, 04:27 PM
Congratualtions my friend! It seems your hard work during the last 18 months was worthwhile. I'm anxious to hear the news you're going to post about the future that awaits you in the year 2010.

stin
23rd December 2009, 04:33 PM
you know, I am very pleased for you!

Guys, this morning!, when asa phoned me, he did actually screamed the place down!!!, also I can hear his music in the background and I burst out laughing after of what he just did! What a bloody nutter!!!!:g

So, I`m happy for you mate, I will drink to that tonight for you and cheers mate!

You do deserves it!:rock

stevie:D

Mad-Ice
23rd December 2009, 05:18 PM
Congratulations dear friend! The future is now and the world is your grasp.

Yeah, I know what you mean Stevie, I am still deaf in one ear. Boy is Asa happy. :nod :hyper

SaturnReturn
23rd December 2009, 05:36 PM
Massive congratulations Asa, I'm glad it went well for you.:+:rock

Exams can be very stressful, so I hope you can make the most of your Christmas break.

kanar
23rd December 2009, 05:42 PM
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU MY FRIEND ARNAUD. I'm so happy for you mate.

yeldar2097
23rd December 2009, 06:22 PM
ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAAAAAAAAH

I bet that's a great feeling :beer

Really happy for you mate, you deserve it!

Now go celebrate :beer :hyper

Hellfire_WZ
23rd December 2009, 07:06 PM
Congratulations Arnaud! Always great to see all the time and effort pay off :D

Lance
23rd December 2009, 07:46 PM
Congratulations, mon ami; may this be the beginning of the most productive and happy part of your life. Joyeux Noel and to you a most heureux année.

Ma Français, c'est terrible, mais my intentions are of the best.

Franglais, I love it. :D

ProblemSolver
23rd December 2009, 11:28 PM
Good work! :+ It's always very pleasing to finish something at the end of the year.

blackwiggle
24th December 2009, 01:08 AM
Congratulations ,computer courses are something that you can't be distracted from if you want to complete them and achieve a good grade.
A different frame of mind is needed.
Hope you have a merry Xmas and a rum & schnitzel fueled new year.:D

eLhabib
24th December 2009, 01:13 AM
Congratulations Arnaud! :hyper
Glad everything worked out fine for you, now get yer damn ass back online you crazy french Schnitzel! We missed ya! ;)

EDIT: oh bummer, blackwiggle beat me to the schnitzel joke! :pirate

blackwiggle
24th December 2009, 01:20 AM
I hope ASSA will join in the AVALON races now the courses have been finished.

We need some "OLD" blood to keep these BR experts in check.;)

Frances_Penfold
24th December 2009, 02:36 AM
Congrats, Asayyeah!

WOZ wasn't the same during your intense study period-- hope to see you around more in the future!

:nod

swift killer
24th December 2009, 02:42 AM
Congratulations mate! :D

q_dmc12
24th December 2009, 06:19 AM
Hey con'grad'ulations! ;)

Merry christmas, happy new year and happy job hunting - I hope your luck will be better than mine. :+

AG-wolf
24th December 2009, 07:55 AM
hahaha f*cking mint!! Way to go! I can't believe it's already been that long since the 08 tournament back at Al's when you were over here :P

Maybe we'll see you on the christmas avalon races? You've got some new pilots to put through their paces :P

KGB
24th December 2009, 08:16 AM
Well done Asa, now do something meaningful with your life and play some WIPEOUT. :P

Mu5
24th December 2009, 08:20 AM
Thats great news mate :+ :beer

Hope you have a great holiday you deserve it m8y :)

Hope you have a great Christmas :)

stin
24th December 2009, 09:43 AM
Asa! play wipeout?!!!!, he gave that up ages ago, cos, he decided to play KillZone2!!!:nod:blarg

I think (Elvis famous strut!) he lost that loving feeling!!!:P

stevie:g

AG-wolf
24th December 2009, 01:55 PM
KZ2? Get the man to a hospital! D:

Medusa
2nd January 2010, 11:50 PM
Hey, huge congrats Asayyeah! :clap
I know I'm late but that's okay. I'll still go have a Stella for ya. :beer:beer

NightArh
3rd January 2010, 07:28 AM
It is a very important point in your life. Take my greetings!:+

lunar
3rd January 2010, 08:21 PM
Well done on keeping your concentration and making the grades, Arnaud. :beer

guillaume
4th January 2010, 04:44 PM
Félicitations ! :g

ACE-FLO
4th January 2010, 06:41 PM
Congratulations mate! :) keep on keeping on! :)

andy
4th January 2010, 07:56 PM
congrats :)

Asayyeah
8th February 2010, 07:41 PM
Belated thank you for your warm greetings, my friends.
I know being away from the WZ community even for the right things is something difficult to deal with and Being in touch with my friends from here is something I need deeply.
That is why I am proud to announce here my own business has started officially: after a long month of building it (administrative papers and finding customers) I have concluded today my 1st contract: it’s 18 days of work (2 days per week till April the 10th). It’s pretty well paid for my standard (negotiation was hard but hopefully I worked into insurance companies years ago and I know how to deal with such interviews: that helped me a lot) so everything goes well J
My aim is to produce 4 days of full work per week to let me have enough spare moments to help my parents and also to take care of my health without forgetting playing Wipeout héhé ;)
Talking about Wipeout, funnily enough I did tested HD during this last weekend: I choose TT Metro-f***ia forward (my least favorite track) and if I was bored after 5 min I will leave Wipeout HD forever J : this has not happened and I was addicted to the game again.

Mad-Ice
8th February 2010, 08:03 PM
Well done sir!:clap A new future awaits you. Have fun and it is good to have you back.

Greetz Mad-Ice

JJPAP
8th February 2010, 08:30 PM
A little late :paperbag I saw you graduated :)
Well done, hope everything is going the right way in all aspects of life ... Including WO

AG-wolf
8th February 2010, 08:49 PM
Whoo, he lives! :D Come on, Arnaud, Metropia is awesome ^__^
...despite my extremely (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLX8Q5e2OA)
.......................frustrated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mt4zdL50hs)
..............................cries (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI2anCldrG4). lol

Hope to see you on the track when I'm done with school this semester :P

Rapier Racer
9th February 2010, 11:57 AM
Heh as I said yesterday evening, well done Arnie! The moneys rolling in...:D

Medusa
10th February 2010, 03:34 PM
:clap :+ Keep that momentum rolling...err, flying! Best wishes for your new business Arnaud. It's hard to find work that lets you balance all your responsibilites so that's especially awesome you've made it happen! I'm happy for you.