PDA

View Full Version : HEADS UP - LBP Logic pack out now

blackwiggle
17th November 2009, 10:14 AM
Have you ever wanted to create pro style levels with full on working switches and didn't know how to do it ?

Well LBPcentral has it sorted for you
They have just released the 3 Logic packs that contain 3 different levels of complexity switches.
View the tutorials,save them to your Moon,then use the capture tool to use them in you own level

3 things beforehand.
1] Once logged on to the LBP central site you need to save the sites to your moon to be able to COPY the switches,and use them.
So VERY Complicated switches to get,some that you would take you ages to sort otherwise.

1] You need to be a registered member of LBPcentral to view the "Overviews",which are detailed descriptions of how/what/why you are changing things within the tool bag.
Well worth joining IMHO
You don't need to be a member to GET the logic packs,but a full explanation of what is going on sure helps.

2] You NEED to have the Metal gear Solid DLC pack installed to view/use the Advanced pack

Here is a copy and pasted release details as posted at LBP central
ENJOY.

The official LBPCentral Logic Pack is finally here! The LBPCentral Logic Pack is a three-tiered pack of LittleBigPlanet logic, designed and tested by some of the best Creators LittleBigPlanet has to offer. With an introduction, three huge content levels, and nine tutorials (each complete with their own individual companion level), this pack is the definitive LittleBigPlanet logic collection.

The tutorials for these packs are kept as threads exclusively on LBPCentral. To access these tutorials, head to the the matching Overview thread for the pack you're currently working on and find the links to the tutorials near the bottom. Each Overview thread contains a basic, well, overview of the content offered in that pack, including a summary of the logic included and links to each tutorial.

Beginner Pack Overview

Intermediate Pack Overview

Advanced Pack Overview

Regardless of your Creative skill level, the Logic Pack will help you to clearly and easily understand how logic works and, more importantly, how to use it in your own levels. Excited to check it out? Simply search @LogicPack using the in-game search function and you'll be brought directly to the Logic Pack levels!

For full details on what the Logic Pack is, click through for the rest of the article!

yeldar2097
17th November 2009, 11:03 AM
Holy hell! It's the Mother Lode!!!

This should help me get my Christmas prezzie for Stinkleroy sorted on time :g

I'm still on my first level/level set so I don't have any pre-made logic bizzle as yet - taking FOREVER (and a day) to get sorted...

Thanks for the heads-up BW :+

blackwiggle
18th November 2009, 08:27 AM
I see the much wanted Leerdammer update will be the next.
Possibly this Thursday

Will be great that they got around the 7 sec max loading time limit as specified by SONY,it means you can save levels to other portions of your HD rather than just in LBP saved game data.

http://www.littlebigland.com/uncategorized/lbp-1-20-update-leerdammer-up-next/