View Full Version : Wipeout with cars?

AG-wolf
6th November 2009, 11:56 AM
anyone see this yet?
http://www.bizarrecreations.com/games/blur/

looks promising :D

Lance
6th November 2009, 12:20 PM
If you're a fan of Demolition Derbies [I'm not. surprIse surprise :P ], but least it's got some stylin' cars.

rdmx
6th November 2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah I'm actually quite looking forward to it, though it's not getting much hype elsewhere :|

Sel The Don
9th November 2009, 10:46 PM
I don't think that cars suit this type of game concept. It just looks out of sorts, much better kept with futuristic flying ships I think.

I'm not surprised that it's not getting any hype, I was bored watching that video, The graphics looked lacklustre (yes it is a grainy video), the weapons ain't anything that I've never seen before and it all looked like it was moving at 3MPH.

I'd say that I'd keep my cash and if you've not bought it and are looking for something similar then go for Burnout Paradise, same sort of principal (smashing the s**t out of cars) but I reckon that I'd get more satisfaction from ramming a car at warp speed than firing a beach ball size missile (sorry, shunt) at it whilst driving at a speed that'll bore your grandma.

:D Peace.

Rapier Racer
10th November 2009, 08:35 PM
Looks OK, if it makes it out I'd buy it, not at the full launch price mind, not so keen on them racing games where its cars with wheels, you know?