8th December 2002, 09:29 AM
I have WO3 SE and
I want to emulate it on my computer , but the track loading never finish :(
Intro movie working
menus working

Thank you

xEik
8th December 2002, 12:22 PM
Asking things many times won't get you a faster response. Please keep things in a single post.
I had many problems using Wip3out with ePSXe. Everything was solved going to the CD-ROM configuration and using 'Subchannel reading' with an SBI file created from the Wip3out CD. All this was done with Pete's ASPI/IOCTL CDR Driver 1.10 (in the configuration window)

I hope this helped and please be so gentle to erase the other identical post. ;) Thanks.

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

Lance
8th December 2002, 03:53 PM
gerbiss: hi. welcome to the wipeoutzone

''please be so gentle to erase the other identical post''
was there another one like this from gerbiss? i must've missed it. perhaps another moderator [like Jay! :D ] got there first. or maybe gerbiss did. that's what i get for sleeping late. you guys take all the pleasure out of my being a moderator; it's become so competitive!

Yeah, that was me deleting that post. I wasn't gonna wait for him to clean up his own trash, and didn't find it likely that he would anyway. - Task

edit by lance: hm... does this mean that i'm the first wz moderator to have his post edited by another moderator?

xEik
8th December 2002, 06:52 PM
He posted twice the question in two different forums. I suppose he himself erased the other one as I suggested. So I guess it must be a sensible person.

By the way, did that solve your problem? Mine was a bit different, the track loaded but after going past the first checkpoint (that blue laser in the first curve) the game froze. It wasn't SE though.

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

bicinegra
14th March 2004, 03:38 PM
Hola xEik,

me pasa lo mismo que a ti, cuando paso por el primer checkpoint, se clava el juego, y no hay manera de seguir.

Pudiste solucionarlo??

GRacias!!

Piranha Advancements
14th March 2004, 04:39 PM
Hey Xeik's a Catalan..

Barca forever!

xEik
15th March 2004, 11:00 PM
@bicinegra: Yes. As I already said in a previous post in this thread, doing the following solved my problem.

Everything was solved going to the CD-ROM configuration and using 'Subchannel reading' with an SBI file created from the Wip3out CD. All this was done with Pete's ASPI/IOCTL CDR Driver 1.10 (in the configuration window)

The driver might have a newer version by now.

Although I can understand Spanish perfectly, this is an English forum and people enjoy being able to understand what you've got to say, so, from now on, we'd appreciate it if you could write in English. "Allá donde fueres, haz lo que vieres".
In case you've got serious language difficulties you can always send me a Private Message. ;)

@Piranha Advancements: Sorry, but it's Barça :D

7th January 2005, 03:36 PM
I can play with an image (not cd) using the mooby2 diskdriver and providing the image. Then just click start cd and you should be fine. The loading problem is problably caused by using an image. The crash when going through blue laser might be caused by a real cd-version. Just a speculation though, but when you get stuck on the loading screen just just the mooby2 plugin and point the the image file.

If you're using a real cd you should try the above using an sbi file.

I know this thread is quite old but it might come in handy for peeps that want to play wo3se again :-)